Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I love how much more dimensional the track sounds even though it’s still in the same vein of her previous work.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of the more classic-sounding tracks of the record—definitely expecting a few sonic surprises given the collaborators. 

Also, the listing of songs that user on ATRL gave to describe the song really makes sense now—didn’t do it enough justice though :)  So so excited!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Would anyone be so kind to send me the link used to buy the vinyl? Im on lanadelrey.com and its nothing ass bitches.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

16 songs is a fucking blessing just like boz said there’s something for everyone, this is gonna be one of her best albums of all time

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I have always wanted a OLD HOLLYWOOD CINEMATIC album from her and it might be it this time. 

the covers are exquisite ! 

she sounds absolutely beautiful !