Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

Yes after being bullied by her fans and team who kept calling the new album LDR9. It’s okay tho :krylie:

i really don’t think she GAF at this point in her career what her fans or team think lmao, also the album cover has probably been done for months. Likely just says that because Violet isn’t technically a “studio album”, can we please let the violet discourse die now 😭😭

There is something missing, I need some more visuals. Half the experience to me is the visuals, I need the scenery. She’s so gorgeous on t he cover though, I think the og is my fav tbh

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

ribbons in our hair and our eyes gleamed mean :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i may sound crazy saying that but

WHAT IF..........

the song that lana was dancing in the arcadia mv (which obviously wasnt arcadia) is a song from this album? The video was shot by mike hermosa while they were dating. It seems we'll have some up tempo songs in the record with the producers credits (like, benji only produced songs for artists like JID). And one of the songs signed by Benji is also signed by Mike Hermosa. The footage could be both of them just vibing with the song they made together since it fits the time period that lana said she started producing songs for this new record. Also, the mv finishes with the trio, the only track of bb that seems out of place... i think its very suspicious

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, marinasrep said:

do we know how many tracks the album will have ???

16!! 

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐