Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I think we're getting an announcement at the very least.Β :sluttybunny:

This is the experience of being an American Whore...

Β 

:hottie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Margaret (feat. Bleachers)

out tomorrow

Β 

:oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Margaret (feat. Bleachers)

out tomorrow

Β 

:oprah4:

The way I'd actually be really happy for thisΒ :oop:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

us listening to a 7.5 minute longΒ acoustic guitar ballad shift into the nastiest dirtiest sluttiest trap beat of all time sometime between 1 minute from now and March 24thΒ 

Β 

explode-terminator.gif

me when the slutty trap beat comes in at 4 minutes and 12 secondsΒ explode-terminator.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

Neil should do one of the videos for this era just for funΒ :true:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

tw for oversharingΒ 

but my bf & i are long distance atm like the last time i saw him was nov 19</3 butΒ he’s flying in onΒ wednesdayΒ for a couple weeks so i will legit cry if Lana releases something on that dayΒ or friday … or even next week at the very latest,Β Β just to experience a lana release with him omgΒ :xcry:i want it so badΒ especially because i know we won’t be together in personΒ for the album on theΒ Β 24th.

Β 

he’s not really a lana fan on his own or anything (though he recognises her objective talent lyrically&sonically andΒ enjoys listening along with me, especially cause she often references some of his musical faves)Β but he’s a me fan &Β supports my antics:smile2:Β omg it would just be cute to be able to associate whatever song comes out with the memory of reuniting with my bf. Sweet would probably be better for that than the angryΒ a&w but you take what you can getΒ :true: