Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

CRICKETS

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Trying to come up with something as intricate and well written as the iconic opening lines...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

Ok 

what is the first 3 words of let the light in ?🫢

if you dance... :illumarina:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

On 1/30/2023 at 7:06 PM, Fingertips said:

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Trying to come up with something as intricate and well written as the iconic opening lines...

a day late and a dollar short! no one could come up with lyrics as excellent showstopping etc as those. 

NEXT!

spongebob-throwing-tomatoes.gif

cracks me up when :wink: insiders :oic: come on here n they only spill things that other ppl have already said n when they’re asked to elaborate they don’t and say “omg i don’t wanna spoil anything!” or “omg you guys are so RUDE i’m LEAVING and you’re not getting ANYTHING” a la ms. DW

tho i didn’t believe kintsugi at first either so That’s All From Me On That… :illumilana:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

Just now, angelphoenix said:

tho i didn’t believe kintsugi at first either so That’s All From Me On That… :illumilana:

Kintsugi gave hard info (song length, lyrics) — if you want to be an insider, you've got to be willing to be proven wrong. I respect straight-up lying for attention, but the coy game is not cute.

3 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Big relief sigh! Initially I was scared that this era was going to be another dry one 

same :wink:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Sunset Opal said evaporate.gif

Can't take the wrath of @Fingertips, stay out of the kitchen. :azealia:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, takemetothegasstation said:

Kintsugi gave hard info (song length, lyrics) — if you want to be an insider, you've got to be willing to be proven wrong. I respect straight-up lying for attention, but the coy game is not cute.

LMFAO YEAH ABSOLUTELY. thankfully i only didn’t believe them during the very infancy before they spilled any hard info

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

here's a friendly reminder that we shouldn't trust anybody's supposed "insider" information, except for when it comes from a reliable source, such as eclipse, blackoutzone, or kintsugi!

at this point i'm having a hard time trusting them either :dorothy3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif