Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

5OtkJtq.png

So we have a campaign on the way that will once again prove why Lana is a visionary :trisha:

the way he worded it makes me think that they saw our criticisms on the past two eras and really wanted to show out this this time :trisha: im so glad theyre listening

Ed is kind of carrying us on his back rn :true: Like album campaign?? We're just getting win after win this year

imageproxy.jpg

the fact that it feels like this era is actually finally close to starting just now further proves what i’ve been saying, there was literally no reason for them to announce the album in december. i would’ve rather them announced it early-mid feb and had a super exciting few weeks than the 2 month stretch of nothing 😭

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

oh dua thought tap was dust after she left but she forgot lana existed :oprah4:

they built her bland ass from the ground up :usrs:

i'm so excited for this, i'm getting as excited as i was when uv or honeymoon was coming

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the fact that it feels like this era is actually finally close to starting just now further proves what i’ve been saying, there was literally no reason for them to announce the album in december. i would’ve rather them announced it early-mid feb and had a super exciting few weeks than the 2 month stretch of nothing 😭

i mean i wouldn't say we had a 2 month stretch of nothing considering all the insider shenanigans but i definitely agree that they should've waited until at least late january so nothing would've gotten spoiled :hillary:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, paris texas said:

morgan wallen and he is the current king of the locals :hillary:

i have relatives that practically worship him so i'm not doubting the fact that miley is gonna get blocked by him :hillary:

Ohhh thank you 

these threads get so confusing i have no idea what anyone is talking about ever :xgiggle:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

I think that tunnel is one of the one more low-key songs in the album but Lana wanted to release it, so that’s why the put it out early and saved lit bops for when the era officially begins 

Just now, paris texas said:

i mean i wouldn't say we had a 2 month stretch of nothing considering all the insider shenanigans but i definitely agree that they should've waited until at least late january so nothing would've gotten spoiled :hillary:

i mean to be fair it’s not like the insider shenanigans were part of lana’s team’s rollout 😭 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i mean to be fair it’s not like the insider shenanigans were part of lana’s team’s rollout 😭 

yeah that's what i was trying to get at towards the end :hillary:

unless kintsugi is part of lana's team and ben & ed are typing up a cease & desist letter to whoever sent that account phishing links :hillary:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif