Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Kintsugi is sounding like it’ll be a Change 2.0

No, Change has more lively production and it's faster. Kintsungi is more like a lullaby

5 minutes ago, nintenqo said:

so if theres mistakes on the mockup is it still fishtail, or fishtails?

It's Fishtail

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

17 minutes ago, Thoth said:

BOZ:

A&W, that mockup she posted on her insta is so random dd, idk why all the mockups so far have some kind of mistakes or inconsistencies

So Fingertips might be on Side C after all

I’ll actually be disappointed if Fingertips is on side B. 25 minutes will lower the sound quality significantly and side C will have tons of dead wax. Hopefully BOZ is correct about all that because A&W is still the superior title.

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:
 9 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Kintsugi is sounding like it’ll be a Change 2.0

No, Change has more lively production and it's faster. Kintsungi is more like a lullaby

5 minutes ago, nintenqo said:

so if theres mistakes on the mockup is it still fishtail, or fishtails?

It's Fishtail

it's a lullaby, we (I) won :legend:her grouper bop is coming

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, kaliuchis said:

boz saying the Jon interlude is good is what is going to keep apart boz and kintsugi as who has the good taste

I seriously trust Kintsugi much more. BoZ is great and reliable, but I rarely agree with his assessments on things. I think the people who hated Chemtrails and Blue Banisters the most will agree with BoZ's takes, and the people who were more sympathetic to the meandering structures of those two records will be more in line with Kintsugi's taste.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

“barely opening her lips” GUYS WE HAVE THE DEEP VOCALS BACK

wait actually I retract electric guitars on Jon interlude? :trisha: anyways trying not to get much excited since it is probably Jack’s annoying folk-based bass/electric guitar so yeah

and also for giving me Margaret

I wouldn't describe any Lana track as "barely opening her lips over a bare piano," so for that fact alone that she's trying something different, I know i'm going to love it. If I don't, I know I'll at least appreciate it.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

boz said grandfather is his #1 song :brows:

Kintsugi vs Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes duking it out, the favorite tracks between the two insiders 

Just now, BoDaToe said:

Kintsugi is really going to be the Tibetan throat singing song:bebe:

:oprah4::oprah4:

tbh, I feel like that BoZ person is only shading "Kintsugi" (the song) because he's lowkey shading "Kintsugi" (the person) as they took his crown as THE insider (sips coffee) :eartha:

I bet the song is gorgeous.

So all the songs using the piano tracks are a few seconds longer than the original “sample.” My guess is that they added strings to them and maybe some added programming. Honestly tho I think they won’t be massively different otherwise.

I think whoever said the samples aren’t what we expect is in reference to VB and the TG collab.