Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Upon first glance of production credits,we can say TBC means there's someone missing. For example the title song has also Mike Hermosa as a producer normally; he's not listed on the producers list but there's one spot written as TBC.

at least we have the most important part that are the instruments… that would explain the RIOPY erasure tho

and also for giving me Margaret

wait, now I have to check prod credits again and see if I wanna change my ranking prediction
feeling bad for the people who are asleep during this gift rn

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

FUCK YEAHHHH I’M READY TO SHAKE ASS TO PEPPERS :sluttybunny:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Kintsugi said:

But I thought Kintsugi was a bare piano-only ballad with Lana barely opening her mouth? Hmm...

See I knew you were right to make that song your username, I've believed in her from the beginning 

imageproxy.jpg

im actually surprised Angelina is being sampled, it’s so unassuming it was one of my last predictions. i was really hoping it was Execute but i’m excited to see how Angelina works in the context of the album! considering that Father is credited as a producer too, the sample must be extremely apparent and take some elements from Angelina’s beat. makes sense considering one of the insiders said that Peppers “sounds like the song it samples”

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

But I thought Kintsugi was a bare piano-only ballad with Lana barely opening her mouth? Hmm...

OH WE WON

Kintsugi serve of the lifetime

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

people are going to be terrified of jack antonoff having vocals in a&w... but wait until it gives steven mertens' whispers in "trash magic" :hair: 

I'll literally faint tbh like I need him to get in his Steve Mertens bag 

imageproxy.jpg