Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Although the credits look promising, I still don't trust that woman Margaret. There is something off about her. I need to pray on it. :judgingu:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, Fingertips said:

I already know this will be my favorite Lana record for years to come. It seems adventurous, emotional, unhinged, and overall, a really unique and fun experience. :illumilana2:

Like we have a song with her pastor and then American Whore. Genius :godlaugh:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Super hyped for Candy Necklace now :heidi:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, This Feeling said:

Someone quote me with the production credits please? I can't be skimming through page after page, things move way too fast in here lol.

4 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Tried to put everything together:

2bUOEKZ.png

xx

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, This Feeling said:

Someone quote me with the production credits please? I can't be skimming through page after page, things move way too fast in here lol.

4 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Tried to put everything together:

2bUOEKZ.png

Here ya go!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, This Feeling said:

Just look like 3 posts up lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, This Feeling said:

It's like 3 posts above you babes

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

3 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

This is the link, @Let the Light In just made a table I’ll insert in a second 

Here babes !

9Oohxi.jpg

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

@Kintsugi we LOVE you! Do you have any idea if a new track is coming anytime soon? We're starving and going crazier than usual here :bebe:

What is the difference between Drums and Percussion, and Keyboard and Piano

sorry Ik I’m dumb:crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

@Kintsugisorry to be spamming you luv, but can you tell us about Lana’s vocals? Should we expect some really high parts like white dress; does she also sing in her lowest register from early days?  Or is it more OceanBlvd style? 

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Oh yes, Candy Necklace is a massive one.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS ROCKEFELLERS REUNITE AND REINFORCE 

and also for giving me Margaret