Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

OMG!!! i haven’t read the thread yet but production credits !!!! omg omg 

Spoiler

i am so excited for candy necklace!! I KNEW IT WASNT JUST GONNA BE PIANO!! candy necklace has bass:cryney2: AND IT HAS DADDY ZACH

A&W looks cool of course!

JB interlude ALSO has zach!!!!

margaret looks like it could be surprising 

also what the fuck is 

Spoiler

speaker

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

OMG!!! i haven’t read the thread yet but production credits !!!! omg omg 

Reveal hidden contents

i am so excited for candy necklace!! I KNEW IT WASNT JUST GONNA BE PIANO!! candy necklace has bass:cryney2: AND IT HAS DADDY ZACH

A&W looks cool of course!

JB interlude ALSO has zach!!!!

margaret looks like it could be surprising 

also what the fuck is 

Reveal hidden contents

speaker

i think speaker is a narrator! maybe she's gonna read a poem or a film quote like the 13 beaches intro or something... cinematic masterpiece incoming!

4 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

I’m a little bummed about lack of Mike Dean on this album. Still manifesting him for LDRX.

I never had much hope for him being on LDR9 since lustforlife said Lana and him were on « different vibes » for the album… 

6 hours ago, longtimeman said:

Regarding 'Let The Light In', has anyone mentioned this Leonard Cohen song Anthem, here covered by Father John Misty.

It has the lyric "There's a crack, a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in", which is often attributed to Leonard Cohen as a 'famous quote', but does not always get connected to this song.

ETA: Also, it is usually quoted as "There's a crack in everything" (cutting out the second 'a crack'), which proves that people who run 'motivational quotes' websites have no idea how poetry works.

Yeah I instantly made the connection and I love the possibility of the two songs being connected :godlaugh:

Guten Tag! 

while north and South Americans are sleeping (including Lana), let’s talk dear Italiens and Portuguese :wub:

The team LDR, team A&W, TAP guys, and Interscope people definitely know, that this album is going to shake the ground. That’s why we get all these preparations and hype. For uns fans, It’s going to change our lives a bit and a lot, for sure. But I’m really curious about is, how is it going to be receive by outer Del Rey universe? :crossed:

7 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

I made some minor mistakes, fixed production credits (Fingertips and LTLI):

EQCEhv0.png

omg i love you tank you so much for doing this :kiss3: i just know this album is gonna be one of her best and i can't wait to listen to it :hype:

Oh so Kintsugi meant that Candy Necklace 

Spoiler

Is massive as in stacked with instruments (makes sense looking at the credits) I thought he was just saying it was really good :creepna2:

The last piano note on the snippet is really promising I wonder where it goes next

giphy.gif

idk who said this but it was defiantly said that Fishtail will be like Cinnamon girl and TJF, both which have long outros

Chuck will be reading somthing or just saying somthing in the outro

YCY3W7s.jpg

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do we still feel/think/believe that anything is going to happen today?:hdu:

I kinda doubt it at this point but the album announcement + title track was almost a surprise and if she didn't mention it in that random interview we wouldn't have known :um2:

Even insiders thought it was coming out on Friday and we got it before that

giphy.gif