Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I HAD THE CRAZIEST DREAM BUT I WOKE UP A FEW HOURS AGO AND I FORGOT MOST OF IT.

I dreamt that Lana received an award but she was Taylorised when she received the award (Kanye interrupting Taylor) I know it happened a lot more than that, but I don't remember it anymore, it really wasn't awkward as far as I can remember, it was very iconic and controversial. 

unmanifesting this!

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I don't even need information from insiders at this point. The album is out in less than two months and everything we want is about to happen at any moment.....merch, performances, interviews, music videos, box set, BRAZIL. I'm ready to be fed by the queen herself and I'm excited to be surprised by whatever she has up her sleeve. 

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

I don't even need information from insiders at this point. The album is out in less than two months and everything we want is about to happen at any moment.....merch, performances, interviews, music videos, box set, BRAZIL. I'm ready to be fed by the queen herself and I'm excited to be surprised by whatever she has up her sleeve. 

I agree. I'm ready for official news/hype/teases. 

The fact that everything we know about the album (minus like 3 things) came from outside sources left a bad taste. Not that I'm not thankful for the info we've gotten, I'm just sick of the radio silence from Lana and her team and I'm ready for photoshoots/single/interviews/videos/all that good stuff. Even fun things happening like Oceanblvd's instagram is like 'okay....now what' because while things are happening, absolutely nothing is happening at the same time :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I HAD THE CRAZIEST DREAM BUT I WOKE UP A FEW HOURS AGO AND I FORGOT MOST OF IT.

I dreamt that Lana received an award but she was Taylorised when she received the award (Kanye interrupting Taylor) I know it happened a lot more than that, but I don't remember it anymore, it really wasn't awkward as far as I can remember, it was very iconic and controversial. 

unmanifesting this!

It was Lizzy, seeking revenge from Calihoma :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I agree. I'm ready for official news/hype/teases. 

The fact that everything we know about the album (minus like 3 things) came from outside sources left a bad taste. Not that I'm not thankful for the info we've gotten, I'm just sick of the radio silence from Lana and her team and I'm ready for photoshoots/single/interviews/videos/all that good stuff. Even fun things happening like Oceanblvd's instagram is like 'okay....now what' because while things are happening, absolutely nothing is happening at the same time :thumb2:

as sick as i am of her and her teams silence it's (sadly) what we have come to expect with her. i dont want to act entitled and call her lazy, mainly because this girl has churned out 10 albums in 10 years, but it's a kick in the teeth to be as silent as shes being tbh especially with the release date change :oprah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

When the single cover of A&W  is a variant of the tits photo then what:pls:

I wouldn't mind at all.

At least everyone will be exposed to her glorious tits.

We made it to February!!! 

In my dream last night there was a music video for The Grants and I just remember this large bookcase and this miniature Lana was climbing around the shelf and opening up different books and diving into a memory before walking around the bookshelf looking for the next memory it was so cute LOL I don't remember what the song sounded like though

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

as sick as i am of her and her teams silence it's (sadly) what we have come to expect with her. i dont want to act entitled and call her lazy, mainly because this girl has churned out 10 albums in 10 years, but it's a kick in the teeth to be as silent as shes being tbh especially with the release date change :oprah3:

I really think the problem was nothing was ready when she announced Tunnel in December. She only released the single because it was Sean's birthday. There was the delay from the thief, and besides the album shoot there wasn't anything else done. I do think now that she's done a couple photoshoots and may have been shooting a music video (and the fact that the album comes out next month) things are going to start happening. NFR was extremely dry from September 2018-July 2019 and then all of a sudden we got the album trailer, double music video, magazine shoots, and interviews. I expect things to pick up pace soon. Especially with the Oceanblvd instagram opening up

"Don’t forget me"

Almost under 50 days for the US girlies :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I've been checking lana.lnks but I'm not sure which one they'll use (assuming A&W is the next single)

I've tried so far:

/americanwhore

/aw

/aandw

/american

/americanw

/americanandw

We can't use "&" cause it breaks it

doing your duty for your country