Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, margaret soty said:

Do you think A&W is really the next single? I know Lana has made references, but I'm not sure. I see her releasing Sweet as a single. :benmawson:

I feel like when this place has a hive mentality around a release, it is more than likely, or I’m delusional. Cause the consensus of Lanaboards is usually based off some solid evidence so I tend to believe stuff like A&W being the next single. But idk with Lana it’s probably gonna be Venice bitch again 💀

12 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

When the single cover of A&W  is a variant of the tits photo then what:pls:

Will there be a single cover? This is the only advantage I see to using Spotify: single covers. Once the preorder is up, on Apple Music, its the album cover that is automatically associated with the single (although its easy to change :blush3:)

Just now, margaret soty said:

Do you think A&W is really the next single? I know Lana has made references, but I'm not sure. I see her releasing Sweet as a single. :benmawson:

She tends to put the planned singles at the start so I guess anything from Side A could be the next release :brows:

I'd like A&W cause I'm so curious about it but I wouldn't mind Sweet either...

I'm only against The Grants cause I don't want to have the opening track spoiled before the whole thing :bebe:

giphy.gif

Everything about this era has been both chaotic and iconic and definitely much more interesting than previous ones.

1. The song with Taylor:wub:
2. Taylor talking about Lana every interview she went to and praising her (free promo) as well as showing that she genuinely supports Lana.:wub:
3. The very random reveal of the album title/cover and title track.:silly:
4. The photoshoot for Billboard.:crying:
5. the visionary woman award (as she fucking should):xgiggle:
6. Kintsugi saving us from the drought:wub:
7. Oceanblvd's instagram account:xgiggle:
8. The collapse when we found out that a song is going to be called american whore and the sample of venice bitch.:angie:
9. the amount of collaborations on the album.:pls:
10. The production credits bringing us to total collapse.:paris:

11. the tits pic.:crying:

12. the different iconic vinyl variants.:sideeye:

13. the lyrics that has been teased :oprah4:

14. you guys showing your skills in finding information in the deepest recesses of the internet and finding ways to discover anything related to the album.:oopna:

Iconic 

15. the song titles giving mess and magnum opus at the same time.:paris:

16. The W interview and photoshoot:nails:

17.  the billboard in Tulsa to shade her ex. :sideeye:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I didn't think we were getting any second single, but when she posted on instagram about A&W I did get a little hopeful

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm only against The Grants cause I don't want to have the opening track spoiled before the whole thing :bebe:

I agree with this, and that's also why I don't want Taco Truck. It's one of my most hyped songs but I'd rather have the ending saved for the first album playthrough 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She tends to put the planned singles at the start so I guess anything from Side A could be the next release :brows:

I'd like A&W cause I'm so curious about it but I wouldn't mind Sweet either...

At this point, any single will be welcomed :coffee:
But I'm still hoping it's A&W, because I want the next single to be the last before the album is released but at the same time, I want something substantial to «digest» before the album itself and a 7+ min track is exactly that :cumming2:

If she puts out A&W soon, I won't complain about anything until March 24th :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Everything about this era has been both chaotic and iconic and definitely much more interesting than previous ones.

1. The song with Taylor:wub:
2. Taylor talking about Lana every interview she went to and praising her (free promo) as well as showing that she genuinely supports Lana.:wub:
3. The very random reveal of the album title/cover and title track.:silly:
4. The photoshoot for Billboard.:crying:
5. the visionary woman award (as she fucking should):xgiggle:
6. Kintsugi saving us from the drought:wub:
7. Oceanblvd's instagram account:xgiggle:
8. The collapse when we found out that a song is going to be called american whore and the sample of venice bitch.:angie:
9. the amount of collaborations on the album.:pls:
10. The production credits bringing us to total collapse.:paris:

11. the tits pic.:crying:

12. the different iconic vinyl variants.:sideeye:

13. the lyrics that has been teased :oprah4:

14. you guys showing your skills in finding information in the deepest recesses of the internet and finding ways to discover anything related to the album.:oopna:

Iconic 

Bravo!
I'd add: The W interview and photoshoot: not only iconic, but very much what the cover is all about.
And let's not forget the billboard in Tulsa to shade her ex :coffee:

There have been a few signs pointing to A&W since January.

Lana and Chuck's picture with Chuck's hair covering all but AW, and the caption "Angel Wisps"

and then the instagram A&W caption with someone shouting "american whore" in the video

plus it's Jack's favorite, and his previous favorites (The greatest, Chemtrail) were both released as singles

"Don’t forget me"

i can’t wait to hear A&W but am i crazy for kinda hoping she doesn’t release it before the album?? :icant: i want that to blow my mind during my first full listen of the record but i also know i won’t be able to resist listening to it if she does put it out!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

On Monday I was completely sure we were getting a song this week, but now I'm not so sure :um2:

Right it’s starting to seem like we found that ocean blvd account too soon and stuff isn’t going to start happening for a bit longer :bebe: 

when she posts in 13 minutes now that I said this :bebe: 

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

If we're getting two more singles, I want Sweet and Candy Necklace. If we're getting one, I want A&W :true:

Sweet and Candy Necklace Feb 14th truthers!! :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Right it’s starting to seem like we found that ocean blvd account too soon and stuff isn’t going to start happening for a bit longer :bebe: 

However on the other hand, the beginning of February seems like the perfect time to begin. Intuition back ON :trisha: