Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

it’s funny that cancer rules the breasts, lana is repping her sign very well :whitney:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Guys I don't know where to start

I got home 2 hours ago and damn such a collapse , speechless WE WON BIG TIME 

IT'S GONNA BE A MILESTONE ALBUM 

THE VISUAL ARE SO GOOD

ALL OF THE ALBUM COVERS ARE LITERALLY INCREDIBLE 

HER LETTER ON INSTA WAS EVERYTHING 

BOZ DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE ALBUM & AMERICAN WHORE 

SENSING A MAJOR CAREER HIGHLIGHT:oprah2:

Yeah i think it will be her Best album since honeymoon. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Hi twin! 👯‍♀️:byeh8rs2:

Omg our twin era :wave2: Love that for us

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, jamesss said:

okay wait am i crazy or are there 5 slots on the vinyl like five spaces one per song? is that not how vinyls work LMFAO?

Nah, not necessarily.

Blue Banisters Vinyl had 3 tracks on Side C and 3 tracks on side D.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, mrborntolose said:

so if ocean blvd is 4:45, and one side of a vinyl can hold about 22 minutes…wonder how long the other 3 songs are on side A :hawt:

A&W definitely a 7 or 8 minute banger :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, jamesss said:

okay wait am i crazy or are there 5 slots on the vinyl like five spaces one per song? is that not how vinyls work LMFAO?

vinyl length is dependent upon how long the side is, not how many songs. longest a vinyl can do per side and still sound good is 22 minutes. this is also why the standard for albums is about 40-45 minutes, because that’s all that would fit on one LP when the first albums were made. although the album has 16 tracks and is a 2LP, so there are 4 songs on each side to split it up equally (or one of those first tracks is really long)

2 minutes ago, jamesss said:

no that is not how vinyls work akdhej

it all depends on track lengths, only about 22 minutes of music can fit on each side of a vinyl

It’s so funny to me how in August Lana was very adamant about this album being her 10th (If you include…..Violet) just for Ben to say “no no” and force her to clarify that it’s her 9th on the front cover. 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

so if ocean blvd is 4:45, and one side of a vinyl can hold about 22 minutes…wonder how long the other 3 songs are on side A :hawt:

doing the math, that’s an average of 5.6 minutes per song :candy:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, brandon said:

no that is not how vinyls work akdhej

it all depends on track lengths, only about 22 minutes of music can fit on each side of a vinyl

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

vinyl length is dependent upon how long the side is, not how many songs. longest a vinyl can do per side and still sound good is 22 minutes. this is also why the standard album is about 40-45 minutes, because that’s all that would fit on an LP when the first albums were made. although the album has 16 tracks and is a 2LP, so there are 4 songs on each side to split it up equally (or one of those first tracks is really long)

2 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Nah, not necessarily.

Blue Banisters Vinyl had 3 tracks on Side C and 3 tracks on side D.

ohhhhh okay oml i get it 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

American Whore gonna be the slut anthem we deserve :sluttybunny:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

By far, the most stunning artwork Lana has ever released. I'm at a loss of words, totally speechless. We are getting over fed and it feels grand. Lana let the titts out on this one 🤯 She's coming to serve !!!!

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It’s so funny to me how in August Lana was very adamant about this album being her 10th (If you include…..Violet) just for Ben to say “no no” and force her to clarify that it’s her 9th on the front cover. 

Literally bullying idc :crossed: Plus Lana said before in a post that Violet is her favorite album. So weirdddddd