Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Lana really went from using Picsart for her single covers to using "Relaxing Piano Music 24/7, Remove Negative Emotions, Calm Piano, Stress Relief, Calming Music" instrumentals in her songs. :trisha: Her growth...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

5 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

What track (if any) do you think you won’t be a huge fan of, but later it’s going to hit ? 

Sweet. I think tracks like A&W, Pepper, Taco Truck x vb, etc will overshadow it at first, but it's going to be a beautiful love song.

11 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

when A&W gives cola x dragonslayer… what then?

then it'll become my number 1 lana song of all time :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

23 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

We honestly have gained a lot of new information over the last few weeks. We have the title track, a release date, a new Instagram account, the tracklist along with production credits, lyric leaks, she’s headlining two shows, we know we’re getting a Billboard shoot, she’s getting a visionary award, etc. I’m impatient as well, but I’m so grateful for all the information we’ve learned in such a short period of time ♡ 

True! I know I wouldn't have made it this far without our insiders, Dec. 7th feels like forever ago.

im actually very intrigued about Kintsugi

The last time she ever got her closest to the Asian culture was Sad Girl - which has the intro that reminds me of 70s Hong Kong

And Lana dipping her toe into Japanese culture was one of the thing i manifested since we're on the LDR9 speculation thread so this is very exciting.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Furor Poeticus said:

So which album from the holy trinity of UV/HM/NFR will be replaced by Ocean Bald?

bye UV :azealia:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

im actually very intrigued about Kintsugi

The last time she ever got her closest to the Asian culture was Sad Girl - which has the intro that reminds me of 70s Hong Kong

And Lana dipping her toe into Japanese culture was one of the thing i manifested since we're on the LDR9 speculation thread so this is very exciting.

when Kintsugi opens with minna saiko arigato ka-ka-ka-kawaii :oprah4:

sgopYhV.gif