Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

16 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:
  Hide contents

what does the lyric "i'm gonna take mind of you with me" mean? ik it's a little early to be doing lyrical analysis but i'm curious about it

i think just, “i’m going to think of our time together” lol

Random premonition I had:

A&W is gonna become a tik tok audio because people are gonna overshare some slutty thing they did with the “ this is the experience of being an american whore” In the background

3 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i still feel like this implies “american whore and jack” or something (either antonoff or donoghue) cause what else would go there … american whore and jelly sandwich

I think, I’m on something. :hdu:Doesn’t Jack Antonoff have vocals on A&W? What if they sing kind of together? :raven:

11 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i really need a Sweet/Candy Necklace Valentine’s Day release it would be so perfect. @Fingertips had the gods speaking to him when he guessed the full Grandfather title out of thin air in December so maybe they were talking to him again when he conceptualized this as well :true:

YUP YUP YUP

Sweet/Candy Necklace double single Feb 14th!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

45 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:
  Hide contents

what does the lyric "i'm gonna take mind of you with me" mean? ik it's a little early to be doing lyrical analysis but i'm curious about it

You’re keeping the awareness of someone else’s memory close and alive