Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, 5Rick said:

ANYWAYS, have you seen this??

AOTY is coming and the GAYZ GONE WILD :lange:

And both UV and BTD had their biggest streaming days ever a couple of days ago... :oprah2:
She has a growing fanbase and something just a tad wilder than the title track or «sadcore-ish», could draw very big numbers in the next weeks...
(another example: Dealer, which is very UV in spirit IMO, is the biggest «hit» of BB... and had its viral moment on TikTok when it got released)

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The vinyl variants didn’t ship first week 

Exactly, that user keeps ignoring the reason why Blue Banisters debuted with 33k copies. It didn't have any of the vinyl versions for the 1st week. :sideeye:

3 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

when’s the last time (if ever) lana has done a friday single release? thinking since we didn’t get anything today, we lost for this week i fear 2-B12-F8-AF-ED8-B-4-FFC-AE8-E-EA4-C1-DD1

A bit off topic, but was it just a rumor or has it been really confirmed that Eclipse receives his news on Wednesday? 
Anyways, maybe next week? 

4 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

when’s the last time (if ever) lana has done a friday single release? thinking since we didn’t get anything today, we lost for this week i fear 2-B12-F8-AF-ED8-B-4-FFC-AE8-E-EA4-C1-DD1

This album is about thinking outside the box. Friday single release incoming :oprah4:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

And both UV and BTD had their biggest streaming days ever a couple of days ago... :oprah2:
She has a growing fanbase and something just a tad wilder than the title track or «sadcore-ish», could draw very big numbers in the next weeks...
(another example: Dealer, which is very UV in spirit IMO, is the biggest «hit» of BB... and had its viral moment on TikTok when it got released)

Preach :angie:

HER POWER… NO ONE from the 2010s has something like she does nowadays… this happens when you release TIMELESS QUALITY MUSIC :wowcry:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

A bit off topic, but was it just a rumor or has it been really confirmed that Eclipse receives his news on Wednesday? 
Anyways, maybe next week? 

I think it was boz. I remember seeing an atrl post where he said something about his source updating him on Wednesdays (or Mondays, I can't remember which :thumb3:

giphy.gif

Just now, Evergreen said:

Exactly, that user keeps ignoring the reason why Blue Banisters debuted with 33k sales. It didn't have any of the vinyl versions on the 1st week. :sideeye:

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The vinyl variants didn’t ship first week 

Plus CDs were shipped the week before the official release, at least in Canada, through Amazon... BB was a mess for her numbers because of the shipping delays or before time.

3 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Preach :angie:

HER POWER… NO ONE from the 2010s has something like she does nowadays… this happens when you release TIMELESS QUALITY MUSIC :wowcry:

and to think that BTD is 11 and UV is turning 9 in June... and they're more popular now than upon release :oprah2::oprah2:
Like you said, timeless quality music wins... (maybe the GP will fully embrace HM next... :brows:)

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think it was boz. I remember seeing an atrl post where he said something about his source updating him on Wednesdays (or Mondays, I can't remember which :thumb3:

Thanks :kiss: Don't know why I mistook the two of them :bebe:

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It was Eclipse. 

giphy.gif

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

and to think that BTD is 11 and UV is turning 9 in June... and they're more popular now than upon release :oprah2::oprah2:
Like you said, timeless quality music wins... (maybe the GP will fully embrace HM next... :brows:)

Yes, but for real… these milestones are absolutely hard if not impossible to reach for artists in general… shit like this happens only to the “really big ones”. We are talking of people who made music history… okay, I gotta stop here otherwise I’ll start crying I’m just so proud of her:bebe:

I don't think Eclipse wants to spill nowadays, and I doubt BOZ will after he said Ben and Ed were upset at the leaked info and stuff, so we lost anyways :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I don't think Eclipse wants to spill nowadays, and I doubt BOZ will after he said Ben and Ed were upset at the leaked info and stuff, so we lost anyways :bebe:

BOZ said ben and ed were mad? when

1 minute ago, 5Rick said:

Yes, but for real… these milestones are absolutely hard if not impossible to reach for artists in general… shit like this happens only to the “really big ones”. We are talking of people who made music history… okay, I gotta stop here otherwise I’ll start crying I’m just so proud of her:bebe:

2023 will be a very good year for her milestones: both UV and NFR are expected to hit the 2 Billion stream mark, BTD should get to 6 Billions... and HM will FINALLY hit 1 B :hype:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

2023 will be a very good year for her milestones: both UV and NFR are expected to hit the 2 Billion stream mark, BTD should get to 6 Billions... and HM will FINALLY hit 1 B :hype:

Hard manifesting here :makeup:

@anwdelrey, see this is how you properly manifest :makeup: