Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I don't think Eclipse wants to spill nowadays, and I doubt BOZ will after he said Ben and Ed were upset at the leaked info and stuff, so we lost anyways :bebe:

Again, like I said before, what did her management honestly expect? :hillary: 
The album is supposedly in people's hands since last summer, and yet the strategy still was to have a proper rollout, with physical copies and digital release on the same day... If they wanted nothing to leak, maybe plans should have been changed... (digital release in December and physical preorders, even if it means no number 1 for sure). Not mad at all at that decision they made (we're still getting a complete, long, new album a year and a half-ish after BB), but their reaction of being disappointed and upset, I mean... :usrsney:
The real shocker is that it didnt leak yet too much and that there are still no real snippets that we know of. Not that i want that at all, she deserves all the numbers / coins she can get, especially with this album shaping up to be incredible, but if the album is circulating, it's still very much in small groups, which is very good given the situation. 

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Is there a reason we all of a sudden think it’s not coming out this week at some point?

Because they didn't announce it as 12pm pst like we thought, however they very well could announce anytime today-Thursday if She's trying to do a traditional Friday music release so I don't think we should completely give up:ma:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

She announced LMLYLAW Thursday afternoon for a Friday release 

but it was already “out” for like 10 hours before she announced it because it came out midnight locally 

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

time to stay up until midnight New Zealand time a&w out in 12 hours! :trisha:

that means only like 6 hours until some random new user shares a snippet and then is never heard from again :wat:

"Don’t forget me"

Artem missed the number 1 behind that 3.

A&W out Feb 13th. :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

BYE I HAD A DREAM WHERE I LISTENED TO KINTSUGI :oprah4:

i don't remember most of it, I just remember that it started off with piano, and overtime, the drums were getting louder and louder like a build up. Then there was no instruments, just her voice, then there was a pause, and then there was a loud guitar solo with synths in the background that faded out and then the song was over.

praying i'm in my psychic era.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden