Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, HoneymoonSwan said:

i love the song and i’m so happy that she’s letting Neil do the visuals for this album, but my only complaint is Neil saying on IG that they “got everything in one take.” so that means all the visuals are pretty much gonna be these bedroom selfies. i also noticed that some of the landscape visuals are rehashed from the NFR era (aka the construction site). i’m not mad about it, but i’m just hoping for a few more breadcrumbs. i think Lana looks gorgeous and i’m really excited for this era. :crying5::trisha:

im sure we’ll get a couple music videos to make up for the visuals all being in one setting :wub: at least what we have is absolutely stunning n will tide us over

I have been held down and forcefed the delulu juice with this track. Do I have my vinyl player yet? no. Will I be buying the vinyl for this album? F*CKYEAH

Just now, FineChaiNa said:

I have been held down and forcefed the deluly juice with this track. Do I have my vinyl player yet? no. Will I be buying the vinyl for this album? F*CKYEAH

Yesss, do it, I bought her vinyls before having a record player too! :trisha:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Nahime said:

I am going to join the Delulu team.

After this announcement, Lana is going to release her American Classics LP digitally on Christmas like she said she will one century ago.

And a very nikki new years when she drops ldr x nl 1 on jan 1st

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

9 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'd assume they're just not counting Violet. Paradise has always been it's own thing in my eyes and I've always thought Lana considered it that way too (even if it may or may not have counted as one contractually).

I just wanna know why Lana refrenced this being her 10th album and now it says 9th on the cover :oprah3:

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but Ed's post:

What can I say @honeymoon but knowing this album as I do and how once again this will be changing the game, this is gonna be fun. This album is full of brilliant musical surprises but to start this beautiful title song. Big Love." 

gonna go ahead and claim "The Grants". 

the standard album cover already gives off an analog 70's record vibe. So with that title, im hoping/expecting "The Grants" to begin with a swirl of strings. a grand introduction. Rob on piano. Maybe Charlie fiddling with an electric guitar. Lana and Chuck harmonizing. The lyrics will likely be a continuation of the "Chuck is making birthday cake..." verse, describing everyone having fun and being there for each other when it matters most. And imagine: the song ends with the strings fading out, and the sound of Phoenix coo'ing and giggling is the last thing you hear before track 2 begins.

CheerfulHarmlessHoneybadger-size_restric

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

honestly i haven’t felt this level of excitement since lust for life. it just seems so perfect and complete :trisha:

i can’t believe we get to live in the same time period as this woman 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23