Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

If nothing happens this week I’m checking out until the release because all of the delusions this week were exhausting :air:

Neil teasing twice the ocean pics reminds me of the days before the cover reveal… Maybe the boxset is coming for preorder next week? Or even tomorrow? :raven:

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Neil teasing twice the ocean pics reminds me of the days before the cover reveal… Maybe the boxset is coming for preorder next week? Or even tomorrow? :raven:

We can only hope but at this point I feel like we’ve been saying “somethings coming tomorrow!1!1!” For 10 days and I’m TIRED. :air:

Just now, Grenadine quarantine said:

Why not 😂 it’s literally February 

? it can be put up as a preorder just like everything else? why would you announce merch and then still not put said merch on sale/up for preorder almost a month after announcing it? it’s just a very weird (and bad) move lol i’ve never seen an artist do that before, but whatever hopefully most people have forgotten about it by now so when it finally is released it won’t sell out as fast

1 minute ago, Morissetteus said:

I don’t think they’ll pass this weekend without any news. Can they? :crossed:

Yes and they will :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

We can only hope but at this point I feel like we’ve been saying “somethings coming tomorrow!1!1!” For 10 days and I’m TIRED. :air:

i’ve been saying “she’ll release the single this friday!” for the past few weeks :eartha: 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

5 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

I don’t think they’ll pass this weekend without any news. Can they? :crossed:

she really loves to tease on the weekend, so I wouldn’t rule out a post Friday or Saturday.

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

We just assumed 

lanaboards dot com summed up😭🤚

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Yes and they will :eartha2:

:emma: We have OceanBlvd to pop up, Neil is frequently posting  🌊 , we get news from the MV sets, photo shoots and dresses. The water is boiling and we’ll see something this weekend. 

30 minutes ago, The Grants said:

my signature is a reminder for every lipster alive that none of us EVER mentioned Margaret in fake tracklists or predictions

I love how dumb we are, we turned the whole internet upside down doing the tracklist research but we missed the word that was literally right there in lana’s post😭

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

8 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

I love how dumb we are, we turned the whole internet upside down doing the tracklist research but we missed the word that was literally right there in lana’s post😭

Omg which post😭 so dumb can't even remember this caption or whatever it was:kum: