Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, 50s baby doll dress said:

Omg which post😭 so dumb can't even remember this caption or whatever it was:kum:

that typewriter font message she posted on insta on the day the single dropped

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I cant bring myself to read the past 260 pages so I'm going to assume that the Billboard awards, the two shows she's doing, and the campaign Ben mentioned is all I missed?

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

3 minutes ago, clementines said:

I think I'm the only person who wants this but I'd die for another song like Looking for America, that song had me feeling like this ---> :sadcore4::wowcry::xcry::krylie:

and I'd die for another song in the veins of Wait For Life :defeated:

it’s just that it’s absurd to release an album 3,5 months after the preorder lmao. i know it’s not her fault but i’m really sad we’re in an era where it takes this long just because of vinyls 

5 minutes ago, Brat said:

I cant bring myself to read the past 260 pages so I'm going to assume that the Billboard awards, the two shows she's doing, and the campaign Ben mentioned is all I missed?

idk what you missed exactly but kintsugi also briefly came back and we got production credits:nails:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

it’s just that it’s absurd to release an album 3,5 months after the preorder lmao. i know it’s not her fault but i’m really sad we’re in an era where it takes this long just because of vinyls 

I don't think it was the vinyls. I think it was Miley Cyrus (hence the demonic curse I cast on her). Ben and Ed seem to care a lot about sales this time around, Lana's captioned seemed annoyed to me "March 24 now, thanks" so I think she was frustrated it was pushed back. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

honestly i'm happy w one single, it's her strongest since MAC/VB

also isn't it getting like 300k+ streams on spotify daily? it was a great choice imo

Just now, PARADIXO said:

also isn't it getting like 300k+ streams only on spotify daily? it was a great choice imo

yes, Tunnel alone is almost out streaming the whole Chemtrail album :oop2:

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

I am so excited for "snooze fest" Kintsugi. Songs that people call slow/boring are often my all-time favorites like Yayo and Honeymoon :smile2: simple melodies bring out the lyricism and production and her VOICE in such a stunning way. Her slow songs impact me so much.

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

also isn't it getting like 300k+ streams on spotify daily? it was a great choice imo

If not single then at least high-budget MV for tunnel and album trailer :oprah3::gasp:

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

yes, Tunnel alone is almost out streaming the whole Chemtrail album :oop2:

Sad for Chemtrails, great for Tunnel :gasp:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

If Lana does more low budget videos I hope they are like Carmen, Video Games, and Honeymoon. NOT like the NFR trio, LMLYLAW, Arcadia, and BB please :icant:

4 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:
  Hide contents

I am so excited for "snooze fest" Kintsugi. Songs that people call slow/boring are often my all-time favorites like Yayo and Honeymoon :smile2: simple melodies bring out the lyricism and production and her VOICE in such a stunning way. Her slow songs impact me so much.

my thoughts exactly

5 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

If Lana does more low budget videos I hope they are like Carmen, Video Games, and Honeymoon. NOT like the NFR trio, LMLYLAW, Arcadia, and BB please :icant:

I agree. I will say, I honestly love BB, Doin Time, etc but I would to see more raw music videos like back in her Lizzy/early Lana days. A Honeymoon-esque video would serve and I wouldn’t complain having a video similar to COCC :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

Arcadia alternative video is so beautiful and ethereal. she served there :xcry:

also, I loved some of the scenes in BB video. Like when they are outside in the wind… the feel is so magical there. 

1 minute ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Arcadia alternative video is so beautiful and ethereal. she served there :xcry:

also, I loved some of the scenes in BB video. Like when they are outside in the wind… the feel is so magical there. 

Same, the BB music video would probably make it into my top 5 Lana music videos :trisha:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

11 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:
  Hide contents

And let's not forget how amazing the lyrics we have for Kintsugi are :flutter: it's giving diaristic, cathartic, and emotional, journaling her grief over the loss of her grandparents vibes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.