Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, LetTheLightln said:

the first time i saw kintsugi lyrics i literally cried :defeated: they still make me so sad. so touching and heartbreaking... literally regarless of how it sounds it's already special to me

The 1-2-3-4-5 punch of Kintsugi, Fingertips, Paris, Texas, Grandfather, and Let the Light In that I'm feeling...

It's going to be the next Cruel World, Ultraviolence, Shades of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

20 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am so excited for "snooze fest" Kintsugi. Songs that people call slow/boring are often my all-time favorites like Yayo and Honeymoon :smile2: simple melodies bring out the lyricism and production and her VOICE in such a stunning way. Her slow songs impact me so much.

Spoiler

it's exactly why i'm claiming Sweet :true:

Just now, benririchardson said:

wait did all the kintsugi lyrics leak or just some?

Just some, we don't know the particular structure of the song just yet since BoZ did say a lot of the songs break conventional song structures, but looks like part of a verse and a possible chorus or pre-chorus

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

OMG GUYS I FORGOT :rip: I dreamed I heard Grandfather and it was an experimental reggaeton piano piece :lmao: It was honestly really good

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The 1-2-3-4-5 punch of Kintsugi, Fingertips, Paris, Texas, Grandfather, and Let the Light In that I'm feeling...

It's going to be the next Cruel World, Ultraviolence, Shades of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast :true:

Given what we know about Let The Light In (a song about one’s longing for peace), I expect that entire section (Tracks 8-12) to be the emotionally draining one on the album. And then things get lighter, more carefree and playful on Side D based on the vague descriptions about the last few tracks being « vibey ». It’s going to be an interesting twist; Lana’s albums usually end with soft, simple, melancholy tracks. 

1 minute ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Given what we know about Let The Light In (a song about one’s longing for peace), I expect that entire section (Tracks 8-12) to be the emotionally draining one on the album. And then things get lighter, more carefree and playful on Side D based on the vague descriptions about the last few tracks being « vibey ». It’s going to be an interesting twist; Lana’s albums usually end with soft, simple, melancholy tracks. 

and her closing tracks tend to hint at where she's going next, so I would not be surprised if LDR10 sounds something of the same world as Taco Truck or Peppers :oic3:

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

OMG GUYS I FORGOT :rip: I dreamed I heard Grandfather and it was an experimental reggaeton piano piece :lmao: It was honestly really good

that would be such a serve omg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I love how most of LB are claiming the songs BOZ liked the least :omfg2:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, LetTheLightln said:

i personally choose to believe the russian name guy so the single is coming out tomorrow with a music video and an album trailer!

EiI7sCAWoAArE1s.jpg

in artem we trust:pray2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・