Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

BOZ has the worst taste and is deaf.

I mean…yeah lol. He described poor Kintsugi as a song with a bare piano where Lana barely opens her mouth to sing, and yet @Kintsugitold us that the melodies are spectacular and she sings her heart out, while it was literally confirmed by the production credits that the song also features guitars, drums, and synths. They could be subtle of course, but it’s still a bizarre exaggeration. Not to mention that he kinda implied that Candy Necklace is piano-only, and it has dozens of instruments lmao. 

Wait, so BOZ is not spilling because he got bored and moved on...? We're back at square one, all we can do is wait for a miracle :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i know some of y'all think the lyrics are fake but i just want immediate confirmation about the psychedelic trip, half moon bay lyrics being fake :crai:

This era is officially getting on my nerves :eartha2: let me stop posting until something happens (in three weeks) 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, LetTheLightln said:

wait he changed it to the 13??? russian is my first language so i'd like a word with him wtf!

I think @Fingertips commented that Artem forgot the 1 and meant 13 not 3, and then Artem seemed to agree

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Wait, so BOZ is not spilling because he got bored and moved on...? We're back at square one, all we can do is wait for a miracle :toofunny:

Yeeess:toofloppy:

someone HAS TO SPILL SOMETHING :trisha: or we’ll go nuts it feels like everything is happening but also nothing is happening at the same damn time

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I think @Fingertips commented that Artem forgot the 1 and meant 13 not 3, and then Artem seemed to agree

yep i found it :defeated: well there wasn't much to look forward to anyway

3 minutes ago, 50s baby doll dress said:

Ого тут есть ещё русскоговорящие:excited:

конечно :kiss:

5 minutes ago, 50s baby doll dress said:

Ого тут есть ещё русскоговорящие:excited:

привет :wave2:

anyways, to get back on topic - have your claimed tracks changed after we got that spill from kintsugi? it made me realise that let the light in will probably be one of my fav tracks of the album, im so sure it'll be ethereal and amazing :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, Watercolor Pussy said:

Yeeess:toofloppy:

someone HAS TO SPILL SOMETHING :trisha: or we’ll go nuts it feels like everything is happening but also nothing is happening at the same damn time

I wish so badly an insider would just spill a date that something is happening:icant: let whatever is happening be a surprise but give us a date to look forward to:krylie:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・