Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I wish so badly an insider would just spill a date that something is happening:icant: let whatever is happening be a surprise but give us a date to look forward to:krylie:

Exactly if I was insider I would just spill the date or approximate time period. cause it is real torture :oprah3: 

this other spills make us  even more hungry

13 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Wait, so BOZ is not spilling because he got bored and moved on...? We're back at square one, all we can do is wait for a miracle :toofunny:

He's not spilling because he was made a fool of by Kintsugi and he is jealous that we have a superior insider than ATRL. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

6 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

anyways, to get back on topic - have your claimed tracks changed after we got that spill from kintsugi? it made me realise that let the light in will probably be one of my fav tracks of the album, im so sure it'll be ethereal and amazing :true:

now i'm much more excited for the grants, cany necklace & john batiste interlude, fingertips and grandfather, esp the sax part :nails: still claiming LTLI and perhaps kintsugi tho!

Just now, itsybitzylizzy said:

Soo what season do y'all think this album will be giving? I'm sensing a late spring/really early summer from it so far

Side A - Fall

Side B - Winter

Side C - Spring

Side D - Summer

3 minutes ago, itsybitzylizzy said:

Soo what season do y'all think this album will be giving? I'm sensing a late spring/really early summer from it so far

Early spring

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's only 10:30am LA time, it's still possible we hear something in a few hours. I think things usually happen around 1pm LA time for social media promotion/music release. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

y’all asking kintsugi about the single release date as if they know that info :air: 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, DCooper said:

If we had zero insider information about the album other than the title track and release date, would we be:

A) more desperate
B) less desperate

C) about the same

ezgif-1-d308cc8002.gif

The answer is B your honor

It's the insiders fault for setting tremendously high expectations, so the silence is more torturous than usual. PERIOD.

They should have sat there and ate their food and let us think another Blue Banisters is on its way.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.