Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Why are 77 people here

Go take a walk

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Going on vacation for 5 days, so she'll def do something. Have fun listening to A&W in 10 minutes  :excited:

I'm also going on vacation and won't have cell service at all, so yes, next week for sure!

"Don’t forget me"

I've been thinking about what Riopy said about Grandfather Please stand...

"But the first time I heard it I could see... the sea. I saw the liquid blue. I think she did a great job – it’s very elegant, and it’s very classy.”

It makes me wonder if "the liquid blue" might be another lyric...I know he could have just been describing the ocean, but wouldn't he have said "the blue water" if that were the case?

Anyways I'm just imagining Lana singing "liquid bluuueeee" the way she sings "daaarrrrk blueee"

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I've been thinking about what Riopy said about Grandfather Please stand...

"But the first time I heard it I could see... the sea. I saw the liquid blue. I think she did a great job – it’s very elegant, and it’s very classy.”

It makes me wonder if "the liquid blue" might be another lyric...I know he could have just been describing the ocean, but wouldn't he have said "the blue water" if that were the case?

tbh i think french is his first language so he might just be saying it weird:crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

tbh i think french is his first language so he might just be saying it weird:crai:

Yeah that could be it too haha but either way I love that description :true:

Grandfather... is definitely one of my most anticipated songs 

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

Yeah that could be it too haha but either way I love that description :true:

Grandfather... is definitely one of my most anticipated songs 

I think its gonna be one of the most "commerical" and "classic lana" songs which is so funny because the title is insane:hide:

I have a feeling she's not even saying the title on the GPS song and it's more about the general topic of the song (even though that doesn't make sense either considering BOZ's description) :um2:

Spoiler

According to boz it touches themes about Lana's place in the music industry as a woman and about the media perception of her and her art

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I think its gonna be one of the most "commerical" and "classic lana" songs which is so funny because the title is insane:hide:

Really though haha watch the title not even be said in the song anywhere :oopna:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I have a feeling she's not even saying the title on the GPS song and it's more about the general topic of the song (even though that doesn't make sense either considering BOZ's description) :um2:

Hide contents

According to boz it touches themes about Lana's place in the music industry as a woman and about the media perception of her and her art

Tbh I think its a troll title:trisha: