Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I hate sounding impatient but I really can't wait for this album. Thank goodness February is only 28 days..but we still seem so far. Sometimes though the pre-release adds to the fun, I always get a little sad once the album is out and there's nothing to look forward to anymore. So I guess I should just shut up and enjoy it :defeated:

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

omg nooo i wasn’t trying to cause false alarm i was literally just playing around with the text colors on here 😭😭

ITS OK it was funny :kiss3: 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, Morissetteus said:

Is a MV for tunnel still a good idea? :oic3:

girl it can be… imagine lana breaking into that tunnel and becoming part of it (like it’s some hidden magical world) and then everyone forgets her, wipes out her existence from the world. 

Spoiler

Omg lana hire me :trisha:

8 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Clayton Johnson, Lana’s allegedly ex fiance’s birthday is on Feb 4th, you know what that means? A&W coming Feb 4 Saturday :blush:peaches-lovely-peaches.gif

the fact that you may be onto something...:dua:

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

1 minute ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

girl it can be… imagine lana breaking into that tunnel and becoming part of it (like it’s some hidden magical world) and then everyone forgets her, wipes out her existence from the world. 

Hide contents

Oh my, I love it! Your mind!!  :scajo: but why didn’t release the MV in the beginning?     :tsk:

8 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Clayton Johnson, Lana’s allegedly ex fiance’s birthday is on Feb 4th, you know what that means? A&W coming Feb 4 Saturday :blush:peaches-lovely-peaches.gif

tbh i really think she doesn't gaf enough about him to do that:hide: he implied she cheated so i really think he was just a rebound for sean

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Morissetteus said:

Oh my, I love it! Your mind!!  :scajo: but why didn’t release the MV in the beginning?     :tsk:

Girl that is good question too… it’s been almost 2 months

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

tbh i really think she doesn't gaf enough about him to do that:hide: he implied she cheated so i really think he was just a rebound for sean

when/where did he imply she cheated lol?

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Oh that’s perfect so he will be reminded that SHE IS THE AMERICAN WHORE :angie:

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

I think he twitted or smth like that vaguely implying that she did

Just now, Blossom said:

i kind of forgot where it was but it was either in a tiktok or tweet, he actually shaded her a lot when they broke up:um2:

at most there might be a diss track towards him on the album

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Russian Artem's post, Clayton's birthday, full moon energy rising up; all lead us to single release tomorrow :illumilana:

However, I don't think Lana remembers Clayton's existence, let alone his birthday :magikarp:

:gasp:

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Russian Artem's post, Clayton's birthday, full moon energy rising up; all lead us to single release tomorrow :illumilana:

However, I don't think Lana remembers Clayton's existence, let alone his birthday :magikarp:

what did artem say?

26 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Hide contents

she sits in the tunnel in the corner while so many tourists and people walk by but suddenly nobody shows up and she’s still there, and her makeup artists make her look older over time

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

she sits in the tunnel in the corner while so many tourists and people walk by but suddenly nobody shows up and she’s still there, and her makeup artists make her look older over time

then nikki lane walks in and they perform breaking up slowly (acoustic) [reprise] - slowed down *with reverb*

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23