Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Is this true? 😭

Debunked last night, doesn't mean anything

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

HARRY NILSSON HAS A SONG. HIS VOICE BREAKS AT 2:05. :wowcry:

OMG FEBRUARY 5TH

MOOOOOOOVE

8 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Ok so she knew we thought it was gunna be Wednesday and because of that knew that we would know it would be Thursday so it’s actually going to be Friday!!!! :trisha:

:trisha: definitely 

i promised myself to try my best not to listen to ocean blvd again until the album comes out so i dont end up overplaying it :toofunny: it's soooo difficult tho, especially since the song starts randomly playing in my head :icant:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

14 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Ok so she knew we thought it was gunna be Wednesday and because of that knew that we would know it would be Thursday so it’s actually going to be Friday!!!! :trisha:

let it go plsss 😩😩

we’ve been clowning ourselves all week 

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

you guys the drunk me is having prophecies and she’s coming tomorrow. My white russian drink told me. don’t fear friday 6pm (eu time) tomorrow. :true:

okay this is all the confirmation I needed. a&w tmr !!!

i know that everyone is saying that this album is going to get a lot of great reviews but honestly i'm seeing a bit of a mixed reception based off what i've heard

it's really going to be one of those albums where those who get it GET IT and those who don't DON'T and in like 5 years people will start appreciating the artistry of it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

i know that everyone is saying that this album is going to get a lot of great reviews but honestly i'm seeing a bit of a mixed reception based off what i've heard

it's really going to be one of those albums where those who get it GET IT and those who don't DON'T and in like 5 years people will start appreciating the artistry of it

Honeymoon from hell :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Is A&W confirmed to come out on Friday, or it’s speculation, or hope ? I’m being genuine y’all :nails:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

6 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

rick gave lana her “signature/classic lana” sound, maybe she wanted a change from that? in any case i hope they work together again at some point because they’re really a match made in heaven. i feel like he makes her lyrics more concise and solid, plus he gave us her magnum opus honeymoon. i really miss his touches in lana’s music:crai:

Lana and Rick =match made in heaven .  Let’s see if ocean blvd reaches honeymoon 🔥