Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, ijustwantedtorevivetheforum said:

what will you do if she surprise drop A&W tomorrow ?

im so nervous i almost don’t want her to release it because i have such high expectations and if the song doesn’t meet them i might cry :deadbanana:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

imagine if A&W had a post punk moment

you’re onto something..:xcry:

and when A&W transitions into the math rock pastor Interlude:oprah3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, ijustwantedtorevivetheforum said:

what will you do if she surprise drop A&W tomorrow ?

well, i was literally in class when she dropped the title track and when the album cover and the album shoot were out, and i was literally shaking and on cloud nine the rest of the week, so if she did surprise drop a&w out of nowhere i think i'd just die :slayty: also if it does drop at 10am pst then i'll be in class AGAIN so...i'll update if i survive

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

All good, sorry for telling you to get a life, I really was just joking :true:

Anyways, which song are you claiming from DYKTTATUOB?

I’ve been claiming American whore but now that it’s gonna be a single I have to claim kintsugi bc of all the hype around it 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

well, i was literally in class when she dropped the title track and when the album cover and the album shoot were out, and i was literally shaking and on cloud nine the rest of the week, so if she did surprise drop a&w out of nowhere i think i'd just die :slayty: also if it does drop at 10am pst then i'll be in class AGAIN so...i'll update if i survive

omg i’ll literally be in class too

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

2 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

omg i’ll literally be in class too

it's bad for us! i literally had to listen to the track otw home while it was pouring rain and i didn't have my headphones or an umbrella, but i got my priorities straight so i did the next best thing and put the phone speaker to my ear...i was soaking wet by the time i got home but it was worth it :crai:

I've been reading about how some of you have some sort of cutesy ritual when it comes to new music and I wish I could do the same but I honestly am such a mess... 

Every single time new Lana music drops, I rush into my room, grab my headphones and press play. That's it. :toofunny: 

I would love to go on a ride, go to the park or have a nice meal with candles like some of y'all do, but I can't be arsed to make plans and wait a few hours :deadbanana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Stay on topic, and stop the fighting. I'm going to clean it up now, and if it continues, the thread will be locked for a little bit 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I've been reading about how some of you have some sort of cutesy ritual when it comes to new music and I wish I could do the same but I honestly am such a mess... 

Every single time new Lana music drops, I rush into my room, grab my headphones and press play. That's it. :toofunny: 

I would love to go on a ride, go to the park or have a nice meal with candles like some of y'all do, but I can't be arsed to make plans and wait a few hours :deadbanana:

who the bloody hell has the time to do that

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I don't usually have an album release ritual, but this year I definitely want to walk the boardwalk by the beach if there isn't any snow and listen to the new record. It's giving nautical vibes 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Me literally flying friends out to my state and driving an hour and a half to listen at the top of a mountain :toofunny:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: