Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Chelsea Hotel said:

Miley hasn’t had a top 10 in almost a decade let’s not….

Music isn't a popularity contest, why is this relevant? Just enjoy what you enjoy, who gives a fuck ab anything else?

Fishtail Peppers Taco Truck x VB is about to be the greatest closing sequence of the decade. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, Venice Peach said:

What if she can't release the MV they filmed during the photoshoot cause she has her titties out for the whole thing :icant:

she'll put it on apple music at least, they don't care :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Venice Peach said:

What if she can't release the MV they filmed during the photoshoot cause she has her titties out for the whole thing :icant:

An onlyfans discount code in the boxset, her mind :shh:

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

An onlyfans discount code in the boxset, her mind :shh:

omg i forgot she said something about OF that one time, we should've known her titty era was coming

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Lana Del Rey To Become The First Artist To Upload Music Video On Illegal Music Sharing Website debris.org

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

How funny would it be for Jack to give Lana "Margaret", a song dedicated to his true love, only for Margaret to leave him heartbroken in February before the track is released? 

Asmodeus, you know what to do. 

800px-Asmodeus.jpg

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

We went from sequences like  Heroin—Change—Get Free to Fishtail—Peppers—Taco Truck x VB. She is so funny. rihanna-laugh.gif

But in all seriousness — it is such an accomplishment that Lana has gotten continually lighter in her released discography and has incorporated such humour into it. That evolution in and of itself embodies the fact that life is gray—not black and white—and has shades to it. While her earlier records may have been serious in tone, her recent records (and I think this one especially) have been more light in tone — but all throughout she’s addressed the grave realities of life and has continued to share her thoughtful introspection. The nature in which she conducts that introspection, however, has been incredibly dynamic over the last 11 years, and that’s been so rewarding to listen to. And reflects the true trajectory of human life! 

while it is a bit disappointing that the album was delayed i still think march 24 is a great date. it starts of aries season and the album has been described as angry and conversational among other things which fits in better with aries than pisces anyway

On 1/13/2023 at 11:18 PM, Hotsummerlilac said:

How funny would it be for Jack to give Lana "Margaret", a song dedicated to his true love, only for Margaret to leave him heartbroken in February before the track is released? 

Asmodeus, you know what to do. 

800px-Asmodeus.jpg

OK Harry Potter it's getting weird

Just now, yassgrenade said:

can someone update me on what’s happened IN DETAIL in the past four hours

- Lana posts an announcement on Instagram (which is quickly taken down by IG since one of the pictures shows her breast and a nipple, which is against the guidelines). A box set and merch is planned for the record; she shares a picture of a standard cover white t-shirt print, and a golden LDR engraved zipper. The tracklist is shown with the box set:

1. The Grants
  2. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
  3. Sweet
  4. AW
  5. Judah Smith Interlude
  6. Candy Necklace
  7. Jon Batiste Interlude
  8. Kintsugi
  9. Fingertips
  10. Paris, Texas
  11. Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders of My Father While He's Deep-sea Fishing
  12. Let the Light In feat. Father John Misty
  13. Margaret feat. Bleachers
  14. Fishtail
  15. Peppers feat. Tommy Genesis
  16. Taco Truck x VB

According to BOZ, Lana is sampling Venice Bitch from Norman Fucking Rockwell! on the closing track! Lana also wrote on Instagram, "March 24 now thanks." in the caption... And I'm hoping it's just one of those times when she announces the release date wrong again. Her band member, pianist Byron, posts on Instagram Stories a video of himself and Lana's guitarist Blake at a soundcheck for the James Corden Show. January 14th.

http://lanaboards.com/blogs/entry/1537-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-timeline-updated-constantly/

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, fishtails said:

it felt so perfect as a Pisces and I was so happy about it being released 2 days before my birthday... 

weird coincidence, a friend who I found out is a Pisces today was talking about how it was kinda dumb I had the day off for an album release, And a car we worked on had a CD of honeymoon in the passenger seat - Kinda freaky/can’t be a coincidence…

Sorry about you not having the album for your birthday,

:um2:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, yassgrenade said:

can someone update me on what’s happened IN DETAIL in the past four hours

Most importantly, the past four hours have made it clear that Miley Cyrus is a conniving and sinister woman. She ripped off Lana's aesthetic and tried to emulate her iconic Ride monologue. And then she copied Lana's album release date. She was trying to outshine a star far too bright, and Lana knew this. So, Lana's kindness got the better of her and she delayed her album by two weeks, to give poor Miley her time to shine.

Lana also revealed a jaw-dropping tracklist, and we all know "Peppers" will be among the greatest track of Lana's discography. "Fishtail" and "Taco Truck x VB" are also going to be top-tier. And I am sure many others as well. "Margaret" will be ironically good.

And Lana posted her nudes too.