Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

31 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Breaking my silence:

Peppers kinda already divided me from the Fandom bc the gays will shake their ass to ANYTHING. And although I trust Lana, the source material has me genuinely worried. Haven't said anything about it bc last time I mentioned/made a joke about not being excited for one of the collabs, I was called racist:blush3: 

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 they pull misogynistic allegations out their ass next :creep: 

Which...now that I think about it, would be a perfect cue for me to stream Execute by Tommy 

Reveal hidden contents

if it were listenable

i 100% agree with peppers being divisive, it reminds me of ‘in my feelings’ - love it or hate it. i don’t think lana will just straight up sample angelina’s instrumental, but if she does then some will say it’s a bop while others might find it tacky or one-noted

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Spoiler

I know Kintsugi is going to ruin me :crai: My grandma, someone so special to me, who provided a safe haven when things went bad, passed away suddenly and tragically a year ago yesterday. She's been on my mind more than ever.

We've only got hours 
And I just can't stop crying
Cause all of the ways
When you see someone dying

The sea of your daze flashing in front of you
And you think about who will be with you 

:crying4::crying4::crying4:

3 minutes ago, rabbit said:
  Hide contents

I know Kintsugi is going to ruin me :crai: My grandma, someone so special to me, who provided a safe haven when things went bad, passed away suddenly and tragically a year ago yesterday. She's been on my mind more than ever.

We've only got hours 
And I just can't stop crying
Cause all of the ways
When you see someone dying

The sea of your daze flashing in front of you
And you think about who will be with you 

:crying4::crying4::crying4:

My grandma passed away recently as well, and those lyrics hit so deep when I first read them - sending love :crying4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

My grandma passed away recently as well, and those lyrics hit so deep when I first read them - sending love :crying4:

Thank you so much, love, sending it right back to you.

Something that's helped me so much is remembering our grief is a continuation of their love <3

9 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

here’s kinda what i think every song on ocean blvd is gonna sound like. im probably wrong about each and every one of these but i wanted to try my hand at guessing :diva:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7GdVOffMggC13iszJugD4j?si=3ggOX4BIThGDLsWF9-DA9Q

miss the rage :tommy:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

12 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

here’s kinda what i think every song on ocean blvd is gonna sound like. im probably wrong about each and every one of these but i wanted to try my hand at guessing :diva:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7GdVOffMggC13iszJugD4j?si=3ggOX4BIThGDLsWF9-DA9Q

The JUMPSCARE when trippie came on :deadbanana: 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, love deluxe said:

kinda hard to find a trap song that was similar enough to angelina but sounded like it could work with the albums vibe

i hope so :smokes:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

24 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Edit: @rabbit i meant to quote you as well, so sorry :ohno:

Ive said this before but My grandfather passed away shortly after LFL dropped. And I always say his and my great grandmother's names in the "for ____ and for _____" part of Get Free. It really did help the healing process. I hope Kintsugi does for you what Get Free did for me..and im sending you love and warmth :kiss3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

7 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Thank you so much, love, sending it right back to you.

Something that's helped me so much is remembering our grief is a continuation of their love <3

my grandma passed just over a year ago from covid complications. this statement was v much appreciated 🤍

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, love deluxe said:

it’s a good song :(

Oh no babe I just meant the abrupt switch in not only sound/genre but also VOLUME :biblio: it genuinely scared me lmfao. cause I didnt look at the playlist, i pressed play and stared at the album tracklist to correlate which song was supposed to be which

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Oh no babe I just meant the abrupt switch in not only sound/genre but also VOLUME :biblio: it genuinely scared me lmfao. cause I didnt look at the playlist, i pressed play and stared at the album tracklist to correlate which song was supposed to be which

omg sorry i haven’t listened to the playlist cover to cover yet i wasnt thinking about transitions yet. 😭

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Ive said this before but My grandfather passed away shortly after LFL dropped. And I always say his and my great grandmother's names in the "for ____ and for _____" part of Get Free. It really did help the healing process. I hope Kintsugi does for you what Get Free did for me..and im sending you love and warmth :kiss3:

Thanks king :wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

my grandma passed just over a year ago from covid complications. this statement was v much appreciated 🤍

💔💔 I’m so sorry you and your family went through that. I hope you find peace while you navigate the grief <3
This album will be healing for many of us. Lana has a way of releasing very emotionally specific music just when I need it. Has that been your experience, too? 

1 hour ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Breaking my silence:

Peppers kinda already divided me from the Fandom bc the gays will shake their ass to ANYTHING. And although I trust Lana, the source material has me genuinely worried. Haven't said anything about it bc last time I mentioned/made a joke about not being excited for one of the collabs, I was called racist:blush3: 

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 they pull misogynistic allegations out their ass next :creep: 

Which...now that I think about it, would be a perfect cue for me to stream Execute by Tommy 

Reveal hidden contents

if it were listenable

:wink: