Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Breaking my silence:

Peppers kinda already divided me from the Fandom bc the gays will shake their ass to ANYTHING. And although I trust Lana, the source material has me genuinely worried. Haven't said anything about it bc last time I mentioned/made a joke about not being excited for one of the collabs, I was called racist:blush3: 

Hide contents

inb4 they pull misogynistic allegations out their ass next :creep: 

Which...now that I think about it, would be a perfect cue for me to stream Execute by Tommy 

Reveal hidden contents

if it were listenable

I feel the same - I was not excited for a TG collab, I've heard her music here and there and while I think some of it sounded fun it's not really my cup of tea to frequent. This collab seemed so random to me when I first read about it and I know a lot of you are hyped for this one but I'm going in prepared to be disappointed or taken aback lol. Her female collabs (outside of COCC & Stevie) are like bingo to me. Not that we've gotten too many. Lol

Just now, This Feeling said:

I feel the same - I was not excited for a TG collab, I've heard her music here and there and while I think some of it sounded fun it's not really my cup of tea to frequent. This collab seemed so random to me when I first read about it and I know a lot of you are hyped for this one but I'm going in prepared to be disappointed or taken aback lol. Her female collabs (outside of COCC & Stevie) are a mess. Not that we've gotten too many. Lol

Who knows, maybe Tommy's contribution will be as small as snow on the beach   hoping :hooker:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

💔💔 I’m so sorry you and your family went through that. I hope you find peace while you navigate the grief <3
This album will be healing for many of us. Lana has a way of releasing very emotionally specific music just when I need it. Has that been your experience, too? 

for me, i feel like often she’s released albums that i needed for specific moments in my life years before id know i needed them. hopefully this isn’t too  personal but last year i went through a hard breakup in the summertime, while i was with my friends on a trip to the beach. he broke up with me over text; he had been home from his trip to mexico for about a week but never once since returning had he made an effort to see me despite before his trip seeing me almost every day. i gathered that the breakup was imminent but had no real idea it would happen that way. norman and violet really helped me through that time in my life. and specifically, the song blue banisters and its strong theme of female friendship through the grieving of a romantic relationship. this upcoming album for me is different for a lot of reasons, because i think im finally in a space where i feel me and lana are in similar positions mentally: trying to heal and be happy without letting yourself be walked on or giving in to complacency either. hope that answers your question without being too long of an answer! <3

giphy.gif

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Who knows, maybe Tommy's contribution will be as small as snow on the beach   hoping :hooker:

:lmao:

I think I'd be even more mad at that! I hope they go all the way, whether they take it there for me personally or not. I can't @ just slapping features on song titles for essentially background vocals like SOTB :biblio: so tacky to me.

6 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

:lmao:

I think I'd be even more mad at that! I hope they go all the way, whether they take it there for me personally or not. I can't @ just slapping features on song titles for essentially background vocals like SOTB :biblio: so tacky to me.

I kinda hope I do end up liking it in the long run, though! My goal for this album is to not feel the urge to delete, rename and/or create my own mixes of ANY of the songs on the tracklist. (My version of LFL is basically nothing like what she released).  We've passed the album cover test (I have custom covers for HM, COCC and BB). And so far I think im satisfied with the titles of the song. So glad she didn't do that weird lowercase thing with the titles like on NFR. I'm hopeful :party:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, mrborntolose said:

A&W in 14 minute truthers rise!!!! :raven:

here:holla:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

supposed lustforlife tea abt the new album :toofunny: idk whats fake or real tho

lustforlife and fake in the same sentence? Never! :xgiggle:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

supposed lustforlife tea abt the new album :toofunny: idk whats fake or real tho

No one knows what’s fake and what’s real :horror2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°