Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 hours ago, burthday kake said:

this has def been discussed at some point in this thread already but it is as dry as the sahara rn anyway so ill bring it up again: where does dykttatuob fall in ur title track rankings? For me rn its #2.. sandwiched between Honeymoon & Chem 

Honeymoon

Chemtrails 

Ultraviolence

...Ocean Blv

Born To Die 

Norman

Blue Banisters

Lust For Life

It changed all the time because they are all among my favorites except for LFL whitch is ok.

6 minutes ago, fishtails said:
  Hide contents

I don't know what they mean about "she gonna get some fun on a pre post Grammy Party" since the Grammy thing was confirmed to be fake but I like the idea of the oceanblvd Instagram account being for tours :true:

Spoiler

She will perform at a Grammy party? A small performance? Possible, right? :dua:

9 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Exactly…. First it was miley.. then beyonce.. who is next??? Ocean blvd out March 24th, 2027.. tour in 2032

Spoiler

Especially if it’s about the ticket sales, it does not matter if Beyoncé is selling it, or not?

2 hours ago, burthday kake said:

this has def been discussed at some point in this thread already but it is as dry as the sahara rn anyway so ill bring it up again: where does dykttatuob fall in ur title track rankings? For me rn its #2.. sandwiched between Honeymoon & Chem 

Born to Die > Ultraviolence > Norman Fucking Rockwell > Chemtrails Over the Country Club > Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? > Blue Banisters > Honeymoon > Lust For Life

HM can be ranked higher depending on the mood

11 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:

If her team are wanting the single to be big with all eyes on Lana it’s probably gonna drop with a MV at the same time… surprise surprise :) 

And if MV was shot when lana’s friend jen posted pictures (that looked like a mv set) then we should expect it in late february :crai:

not only does that tea make no sense it doesn't even sound like lustforlife.... his bad grammar was hilarious and this is a very lame copy :judgingu: those fake insiders are getting lazy. i hope his french husband is still in contact with jack tho!

anyway new single out today the same time as ocean blvd dropped :beyonce: she's collecting her exes' birthdays!

that’s definitely not lfl lol

and wouldn’t it be so funny if she released on clayton’s birthday, petty queen :omfg2:

Just now, tulsa jesus twink said:

there isn't anything in the wind anymore :noparty:

Spoiler

farts

Spoiler

in memory of may

Spoiler

:rip:

if nothing happens today i’m logging off until next friday :cat:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Why do we assume that he knows about marketing / promo campaign?

Cause we can’t do anything more.. we can just assume everything :cryney2:

also eclipse used to know the promo and release stuff… @111 hey love :prettyhurts:

2 hours ago, Morissetteus said:
  Hide contents

There Is Just One Lust For Life And He Isnt On This FlopBoards Moncherrie since you are ALL starving:

OceanBlvd (acc) is a TOUR acc duuuh
The reason of wait for post os that Beyoncé is selling tickets right now. Her team wants full lights on her

A&W isnt the next single stop with this bullshitbl
A single is coming with new merch and annocement

Just heard she gonna get some fun on a pre post Grammy Party

The disc is amazing for me a Beautiful combination of NFR! with Ultra And Honeymoon

Ok flacid bodies Love u

the tea on the 🧀 site by (supposedly) lustforlife

So this is 100% fake

4 hours ago, burthday kake said:

Ultraviolence > Honeymoon > Chemtrails over the Country Club > Born to Die > Lust for Life > Norman Fucking Rockwell > Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd? > Blue Banisters 

12 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Why do we assume that he knows about marketing / promo campaign?

Like I said, he probably has only the album files and that’s it. Until now, no one knew about the campaign. (beside the news from the fake lustforlife) :party: