Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

something is coming today, I can feel it
Neil's stories, the creation of oceanblvd, the fact that we've passed the halfway point

a&w coming in 5 hours and 55 minutes

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 hours ago, Morissetteus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There Is Just One Lust For Life And He Isnt On This FlopBoards Moncherrie since you are ALL starving:

OceanBlvd (acc) is a TOUR acc duuuh
The reason of wait for post os that Beyoncé is selling tickets right now. Her team wants full lights on her

A&W isnt the next single stop with this bullshitbl
A single is coming with new merch and annocement

Just heard she gonna get some fun on a pre post Grammy Party

The disc is amazing for me a Beautiful combination of NFR! with Ultra And Honeymoon

Ok flacid bodies Love u

the tea on the 🧀 site by (supposedly) lustforlife

lustforlife was never even an insider :rip: they tried to convince everyone they were but they did such an absolutely horrendous job at it to the point that you couldn’t even be mad because it was so funny. whoever did that should be embarrassed, know your lanaboards lore before you try to play :bye:

I’m trying to listen to the title track only once a couple days or week, and it’s just so beautiful 

after reading everything from the insiders (that sounds so corny lol) and the way they’re describing this record is inspiring

like ocean sounds so full and her voice flutters and is deep and the lyricsssssss

The way she gets inspired and for it to be so bountiful in the art she creates…icon 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

29 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

something is coming today, I can feel it
Neil's stories, the creation of oceanblvd, the fact that we've passed the halfway point

a&w coming in 5 hours and 55 minutes

You're truly the king of speaking nonesense and your profile picture matches your vibe:silly:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

16 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

You're truly the king of speaking nonesense and your profile picture matches your vibe:silly:

Aw, thank you. Also, my replies might be a little late because all my messages have to be approved by a mod for the next few days.
However, I do actually believe we will get something today. :sass:We've been teased so much this week, it's all leading up to this.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 hours ago, Morissetteus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There Is Just One Lust For Life And He Isnt On This FlopBoards Moncherrie since you are ALL starving:

OceanBlvd (acc) is a TOUR acc duuuh
The reason of wait for post os that Beyoncé is selling tickets right now. Her team wants full lights on her

A&W isnt the next single stop with this bullshitbl
A single is coming with new merch and annocement

Just heard she gonna get some fun on a pre post Grammy Party

The disc is amazing for me a Beautiful combination of NFR! with Ultra And Honeymoon

Ok flacid bodies Love u

the tea on the 🧀 site by (supposedly) lustforlife

Beyoncé??????? :eartha: Please….these are entirely different fan bases and two artists who correlate in no way at all. 

Obviously a single and merch are coming these are things WE ALREADY KNOW.  And comparing the album to NFR / ultra / HM is something a million fake insiders have already done. The fact that this was one of the first things I read this morning…………karma will get you. 

faSE.gif

4 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Well this is boring as fuck. Imagine if we didn’t have Kintsugi to bless us. This would have been one dry era

I tried to find the Kintsugi post everyone is referring to, but failed. Can you or another member sum up his/her/them's comments? Thank you. 

16 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

lana pleaseeeee come to Liverpool or Manchester or even Leeds PLEASE I BEG OF YOU AND PLEASE BRING THE BACK UP SINGERS WITH YOU I WANNA HEAR THEIR BEAUTIFUL VOICES IN REAL LIFE :icant:

not leeds pls, feral

30 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I tried to find the Kintsugi post everyone is referring to, but failed. Can you or another member sum up his/her/them's comments? Thank you. 

It’s on the master post hun, they have a @Kintsugi section.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

16 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

A question that requires honesty, would you guys skip the title track when you listen to the album for the first time? :blush:

Yet to hear it so definitely not :clapback::hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e