Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, daphnedinkley said:

lana pleaseeeee come to Liverpool or Manchester or even Leeds PLEASE I BEG OF YOU AND PLEASE BRING THE BACK UP SINGERS WITH YOU I WANNA HEAR THEIR BEAUTIFUL VOICES IN REAL LIFE :icant:

Lana coming to Liverpool to sing American Whore at Eurovision :beyonce:

3 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I’m trying to listen to the title track only once a couple days or week, and it’s just so beautiful 

after reading everything from the insiders (that sounds so corny lol) and the way there describing this record is inspiring

like ocean sounds so full and her voice flutters and is deep and the lyricsssssss

The way she gets inspired and for it to be so bountiful in the art she creates…icon 

Oh god this post. This is how I feel. This album, or at least the title track, sounds so full and focused. It has a strong sense of direction :defeated:

My way of coping with the pre-release is by hardly listening to the new song so I don't get bored of it, and forgetting all concept of time until the album finally releases

we're getting a full ass record next month yall :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole