Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Morissetteus said:

There’s nothing wrong about “genuinely delusional” unless you know it and it’s fun.

but those who know it & think that it's fun aren't really delusional because everyone's in on it and the vibes are vibing - hence #teamdelulu

those who are actually delusional are not having a very good time right now :hillary:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i love how we all think the second single is gonna be something like A&W, The Grants, Candy Necklace, etc but watch it be the most random track ever like Taco Truck or Fishtail or Paris Texas :rip:

i dont really think that the next single is going to be a collab or a song that samples another

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i love how we all think the second single is gonna be something like A&W, The Grants, Candy Necklace, etc but watch it be the most random track ever like Taco Truck or Fishtail or Paris Texas :rip:

or a random song from the deluxe version :deadbanana:

22 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Watch the movie Paris, Texas and you'll change your mind :xcry:

Whats it about? i trust your judgment :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

20 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

since lana said the album is colorless, do u guys think the music vids will be black & white ? :wat:

hope not :scoff:

i mean even black & white & grey are colors so i don't necessarily think that we're limited to b&w videos although it's certainly realistic and i wouldn't mind it if she did :oprah3:

i really feel like when lana meant that the album was colorless is not that there's no feeling or visual vibe to the album but more that it's beyond color and we're entering the realm of depth & texture :oprah3:

maybe the real question is what texture is the album? :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

i mean even black & white & grey are colors so i don't necessarily think that we're limited to b&w videos although it's certainly realistic and i wouldn't mind it if she did :oprah3:

i really feel like when lana meant that the album was colorless is not that there's no feeling or visual vibe to the album but more that it's beyond color and we're entering the realm of depth & texture :oprah3:

maybe the real question is what texture is the album? :oprah3:

her pillowcase’s texture :lanahottie:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i was kidding, and that’s why i said “watch it be the most random” you just always have something to say huh :tanisha:

bitch i said nothing wrong, you guys really have to hate on every thing that i say

IM DONE:trisha:

29 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

since lana said the album is colorless, do u guys think the music vids will be black & white ? :wat:

Imagine a Wizard of Oz moment where she releases the A&W video in black & white and moves to technicolor when the beats arrive:makeup2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Imagine a Wizard of Oz moment where she releases the A&W video in black & white and moves to technicolor when the beats arrive:makeup2:

and then we get a self-made video filmed with her old phone :smile3: