Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

it’s kinda quiet compared to the other’s instruments but you can hear it at 04:01 

sometimes I wonder how are people listening to music... like, I listen to youtube on my iphone 6 with bootleg earphones AND I'm kind of hard of hearing... still I can hear instruments on the background. 

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

When you open a thread expecting to read people's expectations about the album, but it's a whole page of Artem and Vulgar talking nonsense to each other.
doja-cat.gif

girl when I logged in the page auto translated from russian 😭😭😭 I thought the bots had finally invaded LB

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

sometimes I wonder how are people listening to music... like, I listen to youtube on my iphone 6 with bootleg earphones AND I'm kind of hard of hearing... still I can hear instruments on the background. 

girl when I logged in the page auto translated from russian 😭😭😭 I thought the bots had finally invaded LB

When you have a good ear for music you can hear more instruments and specials even with bad earphones :) I was in music school for almost seven years and for me it’s now easier to catch some little things in songs and etc

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

@Artem @Vulgar @Sunset Opal right now

FickleDeliciousAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.g

join us don’t be shy bestie 

On the topic of the album, one thing I am absolutely perched for is seeing whether the name “Ian” is mentioned anywhere is the album’s credits (outside of general production of course):makeup2:

If he’s present on a single song, we get to know which song she claimed was “magic.” If he’s not present, then we’ll probably discuss his absence in a different thread:oopna:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

On the topic of the album, one thing I am absolutely perched for is seeing whether the name “Ian” is mentioned anywhere is the album’s credits (outside of general production of course):makeup2:

If he’s present on a single song, we get to know which song she claimed was “magic.” If he’s not present, then we’ll probably discuss his absence in a different thread:oopna:

Hopefully he was working on LDR10: Coca Coca & The Sunshine State! :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Can we get back to discussing what we hope for, for each track :paris: 
Which track do we think is going to give Black Bathing Suit ?

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

A&W

Side note: imo Black Bathing Suit is the Cruel World of Blue Banisters

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

Fingertips. Both were written and composed by the same process, voice memo to Drew

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

A&W for whatever reason makes me think of the big breakdown at the end of BBS. I'm looking forward to hearing if my vision is in any way correct lol

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Hopefully none:smile2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Fingertips. Both were written and composed by the same process, voice memo to Drew

I didn’t know that they were composed in the same way. It’s definitely a possibility. I would say A&W but now I’m considering Fingertips :true:

4 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

A&W

Side note: imo Black Bathing Suit is the Cruel World of Blue Banisters

I never thought of BBS being the CW of BB but so true :heart:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Please everyone, look at the title of the thread and see this is the DYKTTATUOB Pre-Release Thread - meaning that this is a thread to talk about the album. Not general chitchat. There are other threads for that, like our Random Conversation Thread. Please make use of those threads for off-topic chatter and please only use this thread for genuine album discussion. Thank you xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS