Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

45 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

I miss Rick Nowels 

Tbh I think people would be tired of Rick Nowels if they were still working together. I think they had kinda done what they were going to do. I think Jack is almost at the same point, I give them two more records. I hope she finds a few new people to work with who really help her push her artistry further, like Jack and Rick did. I do think this album will help people fall in love with Jacks work again, like like how BOZ said, when Jack is good, it is good 

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

Black bathing suit was produced by Zach and it was perfect, hoping the same with fingertips since that snippet was bad :scoff:

It sounded a bit odd, but the tag was also really loud, so I couldn't really hear much :hillary:

I'm expecting Fingertips to be a very strange track given how wordy it allegedly is, which is why I claim it! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Black bathing suit was produced by Zach and it was perfect, hoping the same with fingertips since that snippet was bad :scoff:

Fingertips snippet was a demo version or BB version just like DYKT snippet that we get before :cuteface: So album version is more produced and mastered 

I’m so excited for the Vb sample I can’t stop thinking about it and the fact it’s the final song on the album is driving me insane, it’s gonna be on my mind the entire time

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I actually loved the way Fingertips sounded, it kinda reminds me of Honeymoon (the newer snippet)

Were’s “the newer snippet”? :hillary:

User warned for post. Don’t ask where to find snippets of upcoming music 

A thought about Kintsugi (lyric and general content spoiler below!):

Spoiler

I could potentially see this being her most “existential” track yet. “You wonder who will be with you” is—in the context of death, watching a sea of daze(days?) before you—is a common & simple sentiment, but it’s an incredibly vulnerable one to vocalize for the public.

It’s particularly impactful when you consider how she allegedly begins the record with mentions of funerals and later the focusing on family members that have passed.

I really hope I end up enjoying the track! :) 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

55 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Что это за “новый фрагмент”? : хиллари:

wanted to ask the same thing

Mod note: user warned. Asking for snippets of upcoming music is not allowed 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

I’m so excited for the Vb sample I can’t stop thinking about it and the fact it’s the final song on the album is driving me insane, it’s gonna be on my mind the entire time

Same and the fact that no one is talking about it :crying: I think it’ll really add to the track itself and help close the album with a bang !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

A thought about Kintsugi (lyric and general content spoiler below!):

Hide contents

I could potentially see this being her most “existential” track yet. “You wonder who will be with you” is—in the context of death, watching a sea of daze(days?) before you—is a common & simple sentiment, but it’s an incredibly vulnerable one to vocalize for the public.

It’s particularly impactful when you consider how she allegedly begins the record with mentions of funerals and later the focusing on family members that have passed.

I really hope I end up enjoying the track! :) 

Perfectly said! The lyrics to Kintsugi are giving the vibes of existential anguish, and the lyrics to Fingertips are very contemplative, possibly searching for resolution to that existential anguish. I think both tracks will be the heart of the album for me. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think Fingertips will be an older, wiser, more beaten down by life sister to Bartender

Just now, Artem said:

what’s g:raven:oing on 

Staying on topic and discussing "Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?" out March 24th.

Just now, Fingertips said:

Staying on topic and discussing "Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?" out March 24th.

wow really 

so… all of the “TEA” makes sense to me til the last part like

Spoiler

“beautiful combination of nfr x ultra x hm” pls :sass:

and also for giving me Margaret