Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I have a feeling that Kintsugi will be reminiscent of Peace..:trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Considering it’s social media post, Whenever I go to New York - I need to listen to the album when visiting the Empire State Building…

d7ohy98-32137df6-efd7-4f96-bfdc-e01bcf61

I really just cannot explain how excited I am for this album, I just know it’s gonna be very different than we’re used to - But I think it’s gonna be up there with UV & HM…

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

27 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

in the production credits:

Hide contents

he is credited with "solo" in the jon batiste interlude, but not in candy necklace, so i'm assuming jon batiste will have some vocals in the interlude, and won't in candy necklace

also jon batiste isn't a producer in the jon batiste interlude, just "piano" and "solo", so i think it makes sense that he'll have an actual feature in it, otherwise it doesn't make sense for it to have its name

based on the production credits i think this is what all of the features will be like

Hide contents

judah smith interlude - obviously judah smith. it's odd that he isn't credited at all yet besides in the title

candy necklace - jon batiste is credited with production and piano, but not as a solo artist. the feature may not include vocals, more of musical collaboration

jon batiste interlude - the feature might be a solo vocal from jon batiste. it will (probably) include singing from both jon batiste and lana (jon is also playing piano)

let the light in - fjm is not credited as a solo artist... so there might be no solo vocals from father john misty. he will probably not have his own verse or chorus or anything. he will probably harmonize with lana – think of the end of buddy's rendezvous?

margaret - jack will (probably) have solo vocals

We also need to consider that most of the credits in that German website is missing and written as TBC. We know that from lack of Hermosa

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, lilchunny said:

what do yall think the general theme of each track will be? 

The Grants - The deepest exploration of her past to date, family dynamics, a grand historical narrative of her life

Sweet - cute, simple love song. 

A&W - All of the criticism, slut shaming, hate, and double standards thrown at her in a 7:13 expression of fury & madness

Candy Necklace - Could be a love song, the candy necklace could be symbolic, something like a rock candy sweet type of thing

Kintsugi - Existential, the overwhelming experiences of grief, beauty, and pain and the transformations those things inflict upon us

Fingertips - Could go a million different directions, but the opening lines indicate that it might explore her fragility and vulnerabilities and inner most thoughts

Paris, Texas - Probably going to be about Patty..

Grandfather - The dark side of fame, critics, etc

Let the Light In - Transcendence

Margaret - Jack wrote this one, probably a love song

Fishtail - A deeper exploration of her relationship with Chuck

Peppers - Sex

Taco Truck x VB - Not sure.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

14 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Tbh I think people would be tired of Rick Nowels if they were still working together. I think they had kinda done what they were going to do. I think Jack is almost at the same point, I give them two more records. I hope she finds a few new people to work with who really help her push her artistry further, like Jack and Rick did. I do think this album will help people fall in love with Jacks work again, like like how BOZ said, when Jack is good, it is good 

Drew Erickson was the new guy. Blue Tankisters bombed commercially and critically. Now back to Jack (as she should). 

I was hoping Jon Batiste would produce the whole album, but I’m fine with Jack again. I just hope they take a different direction sonically but unfortunately the first song did not inspire confidence. It’s same acoustic quiet sound she’s been doing for the last 3 albums (including NFR). Where are the bombastic songs????

gotta say i didn't get my hopes up about candy necklace when we got the snippet, but now knowing jon bastiste's music and production credits and that it's massive it really gives me the BB version thunder vibes :flutter: the strings at the outro of thunder sound very massive to me... also the way CN is produced by zach dawes and i only saw there in the thread that thunder is too? :defeated: slowly starting to think it's gonna be one of the highlights!

my insider sources are telling me nothing will happen today :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif