Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

DNC is her favourite song on the new album!  But she scrapped it :troll:

Yes and she will release it in couple of years in her album “Cocktrails over my tunnel”

18 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

I swear if I see you whining on March 24th that there's not much original material on the album because you overplayed samples... Just a warning. :willcut:

Who would whine about a sample that is on its own beautiful and for sure will be great on the song no matter how interpreted??? 

i have feeling that Jimmy and Angelina lyrics will be close each other. only one lyric will separating them to connect them something like (second line made by me)

Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff

Trigger boom bang bang bitch 

Hands on your knees, I'm Angelina Jolie

+ i see Tomb Raider references as well

26 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I think the album was meant to be announced around these days, but they moved the annoucement forward cus they wanted to use Lana x Taylor collab hype to boost the sales. 

i think lana moved it to be petty towards her ex :teehee:

Now that we’re in Feb I’m sure a new single and MV will be dropping. We’re almost a month away from the album release!!

any new tea the last day or two?

When Lana used to tease the songs via Instagram stories posting snippets, I used to complain about it cus I would have heard half of the album when it came out, now that she doesn't lift a finger I would love her to post another snippet:trisha:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the mass meltdown on here if A&W ends up being mid :lmao:

I think A&W will end up disappointing a lot of people, because Kintsugi seems much more reliable in terms of taste than BoZ, and he rarely talks about those first four tracks :oic2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I think A&W will end up disappointing a lot of people, because Kintsugi seems much more reliable in terms of taste than BoZ, and he rarely talks about those first four tracks :oic2:

and kintusgi wouldn’t lie to us :oic2: