Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I wonder if The Grants is gonna be a sweet fun song about her family or if it's gonna be about family related trauma / patty I forgot what insiders have said abt this song maybe we already know what it's about but I'm unaware

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I wonder if The Grants is gonna be a sweet fun song about her family or if it's gonna be about family related trauma / patty I forgot what insiders have said abt this song maybe we already know what it's about but I'm unaware

im pretty sure all we’ve heard is “weddings! funerals!”

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I don’t think anyone has said anything about the lyrical content of it

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Tbh it will still probably be 33 days as there’s like a 99% chance that some brain dead retailer will put it on their shelves on the 10th :bebe: 

when if this happens they better put the CD up because i might go crazy if it’s NFR again and we only have shitty cassette and vinyl rips for weeks :bebe:

In the old Lanaboards days the software engineers that lurk here used to be able to see how many albums she’s sold on her website.

Hinting at y’all to do this again. I’m curious to see where she’s at sales-wise in the US

And yes I will be that one LB user that pushes for a good first week sales sorry

tell me im not the only one who claims the grants and expect it to be a massive song with the best organ intro and features lots of orchestra, a big choir and a clear grand piano... the title ever since its announcment gives me these string powerful vibes 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

tell me im not the only one who claims the grants and expect it to be a massive song with the best organ intro and features lots of orchestra, a big chore and a clear grand piano... the title ever since its announcment gives me these string powerful vibes 

BZ even said she should’ve named album “The Grants” 

19 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t think anyone has said anything about the lyrical content of it

I think someone said "Weddings! Funerals!" Was it Boz? or am I making this up lol

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

tell me im not the only one who claims the grants and expect it to be a massive song with the best organ intro and features lots of orchestra, a big chore and a clear grand piano... the title ever since its announcment gives me these string powerful vibes 

You’re not alone, once the tracklist was announced I was immediately intrigued by this track :party:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, DCooper said:

I think someone said "Weddings! Funerals!" Was it Boz? or am I making this up lol

yes Kintsugi said that 

"Don’t forget me"

Unpopular opinion- Candy Necklace will probably be like 10th in most album track rankings. Some of  ya’ll are madly in love with it based on a 10 second snippet ..

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don’t trust the taste of insiders aside from, I forget his name, Eclipse?

I remember that one insider described Black Bathing Suit as a trap song like…

I still feel like we have no idea how the album will sound/how it’ll go over with fans.

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Unpopular opinion- Candy Necklace will probably be like 10th in most album track rankings. Some of  ya’ll are madly in love with it based on a 10 second snippet ..

The way it sounds like she’s chasing the beat in that snippet…