Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I think Lana was just explaining the creation of the song, she recorded something on a whim on her voice notes and sent it over to Drew who added orchestra and they realized they had something special. I don't think she necessarily meant the final track was her voice notes. Even the short snippet sounds very polished to me.

I'm still laughing at the completely different reviews of Kintsugi from BoZ and Kintsugi

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Me when I haven’t listened to any snippets besides the Candy Necklace snippet posted by Lana a few months ago :oopna2: saving for the release ! (my personal preference)

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, The Grants said:

It might just be latest album syndrome, but seeing the titles like this makes me think they’re some of her best yet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

17 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Me when I haven’t listened to any snippets besides the Candy Necklace snippet posted by Lana a few months ago :oopna2: saving for the release ! (my personal preference)

the way i have listened to neither the title track nor the snippet of candy necklace :godlaugh: i can’t  say it’s easy but i believe i’ve gone too far to give up on the idea of listening to that album for the first time in its entirety

I’m a few pages behind so I might’ve missed the producer discussion but I’m just glad we have a more varied production team this time around.

Having a single main producer just results in the album sounding like a Jack project or a Drew project. With them both (among others + the samples), they’ll hopefully keep each other in check and the result should be a nice balance. I hope. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I’m a few pages behind so I might’ve missed the producer discussion but I’m just glad we have a more varied production team this time around.

Having a single main producer just results in the album sounding like a Jack project or a Drew project. With them both (among others + the samples), they’ll hopefully keep each other in check and the result should be a nice balance. I hope. 

I just want all the mixing to be done by the same person because I’m scared there is gonna be hugeeee dips in vocal quality on the Drew tracks

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I still think A&W is dropping on Feb 3rd :true:

I heard it might drop Saturday Feb 4th because that’s Clay’s birthday :true:

"Don’t forget me"