Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Limelight said:

Are we able to legally listen to the snippets? And where?

rockafeller is the only snippet you can legally listen to. It’s on instagram, asking where to find snippets of songs not released by Lana/her team is against site rules :sass:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

rockafeller is the only snippet you can legally listen to. It’s on instagram, asking where to find snippets of songs not released by Lana/her team is against site rules :sass:

Which is why I clearly stated "legally" . Been here long enough to know how strict mama elle is

EotAQlJ.jpg

3 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

the only way is for Apple Music to publish the 30-second snippets for each song. :deadbanana:

edit: didn't something similar happen with Lust for Life? or delulu?

LFL snippets came from some French website I thought.

google play leaked the greatest :rip: maybe that’s what you are thinking of

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

the only way is for Apple Music to publish the 30-second snippets for each song. :deadbanana:

edit: didn't something similar happen with Lust for Life? or delulu?

Idk if it was for LFL but it did happen often in the past. Haven't been followed this thread to know what's going on, I just saw someone mentioned snippets

EotAQlJ.jpg

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

What did BoZ say about it?

BoZ said she barely opens her mouth over a bare piano and it's a snoozefest that's slower than Change :rip: and the lyrics that Kintsugi shared from the song are nothing special on the album especially right next to a song like Fingertips

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

BoZ said she barely opens her mouth over a bare piano and it's a snoozefest that's slower than Change :rip: and the lyrics that Kintsugi shared from the song are nothing special on the album especially right next to a song like Fingertips

He literally said that?? 

I thought Kintsugi would slap, and still hope it does! :party:

3 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

He literally said that?? 

I thought Kintsugi would slap, and still hope it does! :party:

Yeah, they have polar opposite descriptions of it :rip:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It feels surreal that we get a new Lana album basically every year. Even though her last couple albums were very polarizing, in their core they're still very Lana, just in a different way.

She writes about what's important to her in different periods of her life and I respect that, it's very genuine. She's a singer and she has to appeal to her fans in a way, but ultimately her art belongs to her.

And now she's releasing what seems to be one of her most inspired albums... like, how does she write like that? I just know her lyricism is coming for our throats :xcry:

Aretha Franklin Aretha GIF - Aretha Franklin Aretha Aretha Out Of Context GIFs 

4 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Am I the only one who’s happy about lana not posting any snippets of the album like the old eras? I wanna listen to the album without knowing  how it’ll sound :krylie:, I just need one more single or an album trailer 

The dark moment when we basically got the entire Cinnamon Girl from her snippets months before the release :toofunny:

34 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I don’t understand why did he said bare piano :awk: when it clearly has drums & guitar :gurl:

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

The dark moment when we basically got the entire Cinnamon Girl from her snippets months before the release :toofunny:

Nfr was a fun era but a mess one, we basically had 70% of the tracks before the album’s release and 6171 snippets :wtf3: don’t do it again @lanadelrey 

7 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

That’s the kinda shit that makes one go mad & shove cinnamon sticks in their car’s grille…

IMG-3521.jpg