Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

11 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I don’t understand why did he said bare piano :awk: when it clearly has drums & guitar :gurl:

maybe you can barely hear the piano :dua:

and also for giving me Margaret

I'm getting tacos tonight and I'm gonna play VB on the way there as a tribute to one of her (soon-to-be) best closing tracks ever :ahh: 

Seriously this sample/interpolation is so intriguing to me I cannot fkn wait to hear it. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

BREAKING: The US military has shot down a small plane that was in the process of skywriting ‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd’ 

Joe Biden ordered the strike because he is a hater and is trying to gatekeep Kintsugi

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

BREAKING: The US military has shot down a small plane that was in the process of skywriting ‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd’ 

Joe Biden ordered the strike because he is a hater and is trying to gatekeep Kintsugi

i always knew that there was something fishy going on with the government :raven:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

I doubt we'll get another single before release (which idm) but maybe she'll drop a surprise social/political commentary song we're not expecting a la Looking for America  

Levitating Beside a Chinese Spy Balloon: out tomorrow

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I think the "album campaign🚀😍" will begin after the grammys and Rihanna's superbowl performance 

Don’t forget the Duet - And that transition from S&M to Fucked My Way Up To The Top!

:godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg