Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

dont wanna be delulu and this is probably easily explainable but the ocean blvd playlist on YouTube was updated 3 days..

irehMUd.png

Yes cause they are gonna add grammy’s live performance there :hottie:

8 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Am I the only one who’s happy about lana not posting any snippets of the album like the old eras? I wanna listen to the album without knowing  how it’ll sound :krylie:, I just need one more single or an album trailer 

I really love snippets… when they are close to the album release. She did post a lot in the LFL era, but it was pretty much a month before the album. 
With TUOB, like you said, thank God there aren’t any except for the 10-second Candy Necklace, which I barely listen to (not that it doesn’t sound good, it’s just too short, which is perfect if I don’t want to replay it over and over)

50 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

when you open this thread after 17h hoping for some real news and it's just the 1254th post that says "hey guys did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?" or " Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05"

:icant::bebe:

Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05:krylie:

I'd actually rather not have too much information regarding who produces her albums anymore. Before i became a super fan of Lana i had no idea what was behind the music, all i heard was how beautiful it was. I became a fan during the Honeymoon era and i didn't know about Rick Knowles or Dan or anyone she's worked with for that matter. But i think if i had read all of the critique about them before listening to those early albums, it would've tainted my experience a lot. I think this is majorly present for me when looking at Lust for Life. That was the era when i joined this forum but i think i would've loved the album even more if i hadn't heard all of the jokes about Rick etc. I think it's a case of ignorance being blissful. And if i had no idea about all of the Jack Antonoff hate i probably would've went into NFR with a more open mind and with less judgment on every little sound and detail. I miss those innocent days :xcry:

Rick is still my favourite producer though, i don't care what anyone says. :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

when you open this thread after 17h hoping for some real news and it's just the 1254th post that says "hey guys did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?" or " Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05"

:icant::bebe:

Did You Know That There Is A Harry Nilsson Song In Which His Voice Breaks At 2:05 :nails:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: