Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

When Lana performs Ocean Blvd on Grammys tonight, posts a trailer of the mv on oceanblvd instagram account and releases a deluxe vinyl with audio sextape of her and Jack Donoghue with Antonoff’s instrumental over it it’s over for you bitches :makeup:

On 9/5/2021 at 4:23 PM, 5Rick said:

Ben told in that interview “she always wanted to do this” (or something similar) referring to her future projects, so in the end it’s not that crazy to think of the unreleased collection because we know she always wanted to do it. But, at the same time, I’m wondering… why now? You already have one album out and you are gonna have another in the same year… PLUS there will be also the 10 year anyversary of BTD in a few months (it’s so unlikely they won’t do anything about it), so our stan agenda seems pretty full atm.

I don’t know, it’s a little bit weird tbh :excited:

Nvm that was 2021 :toofunny:

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

When Lana performs Ocean Blvd on Grammys tonight, posts a trailer of the mv on oceanblvd instagram account and releases a deluxe vinyl with audio sextape of her and Jack Donoghue with Antonoff’s instrumental over it it’s over for you bitches :makeup:

I want this 

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

:angie:

On 2/1/2023 at 12:58 PM, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Well yes. However, I feel like expanding my answer would cause another series of meltdowns so let's save that for later, shall we?

on album release day we have to ask about this:teehee:

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

would someone be a sweety and link me to the album production credits/ instruments please? TYA

https://www.25music.de/11593369,4,lp,-,lana-del-rey,did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-oceanblvd,-,pop,602448591913,060244859191.html

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

I'm a Harry Nilson has a song his voice breaks at 2/05 truther.

Wonder what is coming today? 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

I need something big to happen to keep me going.. :hooker:

Edited by blvd

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

did you know that lana's titty pic should be the box set cover?

something about the way her one tit is out in the photograph.

i just wish she'd put the preorder up so i could place my order

titty in the pic, new box set

come on lana you can click

"post"

but she can't...

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

idk if i'm remembering this correctly but didn't BOZ say that if we looked hard enough, we'd find out the title for Candy Necklace? Why was this? Was it a description by Lana in one of her instagram posts or something? 

it was bc we could have put the snippet in AHAmusic to get its title

If A&W is a song about the music industry, it would be hilarious if Lana released it today during the Grammies as a fuck you to the music industry. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????