Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

To be realistic, I don't think there are more than two singles planned for this album anymore, the wait is just too long. The next one will probably be released only a week before the album release and after that there won't be any more. :agree:

The last time we got a post album release "single" was with White Mustang and she was just reusing visuals anyway :bebe: (same with Freak)

giphy.gif

Just now, Summerain said:

My birthday is February 18, I hope Lana will release the new single on the 17th, it would be the best gift

album release in Pisces dates would be enough, anyways the album will be leaked on these dates, thus it will be considered for Pisces

3 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

album release in Pisces dates would be enough, anyways the album will be leaked on these dates, thus it will be considered for Pisces

UNMANIFESTING :bitchfight:

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

At this point I'd love Lana to release any song, even the so hated/ignored sweet, I just need another taste from that album:bebe:

Okay. my bet is that next single will be either 
The Grants 

Candy Necklace   OR

A&W

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

At this point I'd love Lana to release any song, even the so hated/ignored sweet, I just need another taste from that album:bebe:

This. I think Ocean Blvd was an easy pill for the gp to swallow up (and is already an all-time favorite for me). I want her to make me a little uncomfortable now, something i wouldn't expect....but, at this point, i'll take anything.

34 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

tha hell is this thread orange for again elle lock this DOWN dawgk.gif

SERIOUSLY. 

Although this time y’all didn’t fool me, last time I checked (hours ago) we were sitting at 1269 pages… I’m saving tabs in this b*tch.

IMG-7960.jpg

I was thinking… Feb n March are gonna be the months :)

Let’s not forget that this is a late month release, so we still have 1 month and a half upon us. All the beautiful things we have been craving for are coming: BillBoards, Interview, Rolling Stones, new single, account updates… IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME :wowcry: