Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

So wtf did Neil post "Sunken City" by Les Baxter and tag lana for if it wasn't related to the tracklist :crossed: im growing tired of his antics 

Hide contents

not really tho we're surviving off of breadcrumbs rn 

:defeated:

to me this was a reference to honeymoon era because she said mtwbt reminded her of les baxter's jewel's of the sea, also the video for lfl merch when she was listening to jungle flower, maybe ocean blvd reminds her of sunken city:oprah4:

sUcVobB.png

3 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

The rumours we have: 

1. Billboard cover

2. Interview magazine cover

3. Grammy performance [debunked]
4. Vogue 73 questions

5. Rolling Stones cover 

6. oceanblvd insta account means something

what we actually have:

🦗🦗🦗🦗

Not you sneaking in 73 questions like we wouldn’t notice 😭

I feel like doing 73 questions without landing a cover is humiliating. @Ben @Ed know Lana’s worth. Idc.

inb4 the deluxe version has a track called mario kart :flop:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

So wtf did Neil post "Sunken City" by Les Baxter and tag lana for if it wasn't related to the tracklist :crossed: 

The album has been described as orchestral with some oceanic flavour to it, just like Les Baxter's Jewel of the Sea. Maybe Neil thinks they fit together lol

13 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

seeing lana with all these celebrities omfg :trisha: my social popular queen ready to debut at #1 and hold the spot for eternity 

She better debut with 60k+ or I’m coming for y’all.

4 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

listening to the glorious sadé right now and wow imagine lana singing over this song, it fits with ocean blvd

jazzy, ethereal, luscious. this is the type of instrumental i want for the album 

IVE BEEN SAYING :true:

giphy.gif

On 12/27/2022 at 1:09 AM, Fingertips said:

Grandfather, Please Stand on the Shoulders of my Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing

I know this is fake, but it also makes so much sense and i'm tired of guessing this long acronym :lange:

Thinking about this

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Mother needs to feed us... 

I rarely complain but I'm fucking bored. Last.fm says I've listened to the title track 300x already within 2 months. Where's the next track??!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

Tease us, edge us, give us somethingggggg

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

On 12/27/2022 at 6:09 AM,  Fingertips said: 

Grandfather, Please Stand on the Shoulders of my Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing

I know this is fake, but it also makes so much sense and i'm tired of guessing this long acronym :lange:

Thinking about this

:taylor: God is real