Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

If booby picture is the single artwork :trisha:

SERVEEEEEE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

im not gagging :xgiggle:

i’m excited but we have no confirmed date and i’m not even sure if people are getting the right information from itunes (if they’re even getting information from itunes :sideeye:)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, lilac heaven said:

are y’all telling me that you DON’T get post notifications for honeymoon hours, sometimes days after she actually posted? i thought her IG was just collectively fucked up in that regard because i’ve seen other people complaining about it too, i haven’t even gotten the notifications for yesterday’s posts yet but that’s not unusual because they always come late :bebe:

omg its actually so fucking annoying I had to make it so I only followed her on one of my accounts so I would stop getting 500 notifs:icant: even after i turned notifs off i was still getting them

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

boz literally never shared that lyric ever it's not on twitter or atrl:um2:

It's on the A&W thread on ATRL but I'm not sure if it's a lyric or just his way of saying Lana is coming, but who knows!

Probably discussed while i was at work--but Apple music shows the album as "16 songs, 12 minutes" meaning A&W has already been uploaded to their platform and it's just pending release. It's coming really fkn soon :trisha:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

are y’all telling me that you DON’T get post notifications for honeymoon hours, sometimes days after she actually posted? i thought her IG was just collectively fucked up in that regard because i’ve seen other people complaining about it too, i haven’t even gotten the notifications for yesterday’s posts yet but that’s not unusual because they always come late :bebe:

I mean yeah but now we got the notif at the same moment which is weird

Just now, taco truck said:

omg its actually so fucking annoying I had to make it so I only followed her on one of my accounts so I would stop getting 500 notifs:icant: even after i turned notifs off i was still getting them

it’s actually so weird, the delay is worst on my old account that i actually followed honeymoon on in 2015. on my new account that i followed her on recently it’s actually not that bad, but yeah on the old one there have been a couple instances where i got honeymoon post notifications for something from a week prior

Just now, Lustformoney said:

I mean yeah but now we got the notif at the same moment which is weird

if she actually posted something there is no way someone wouldn't have caught it before she deleted it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

The iconic @NikoGo is on vacation this week & usually something Lana related happens when he is on vacation, let's pray it will be the same this time :oprah::pray2:

Omg it seems like it worked again:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

16 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

"Mom called" - another possible lyric of A&W shared by BOZ. 

Its giving My Momma :gasp:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°