Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

33 minutes ago, American Whore said:

also, the album photo shoot looks very sensual. not "slutty" or anything bad, but classy, yet giving playboy bunny on her off time. 

it feels like a reference to boudoir photography and old hollywood! very classic referential lana

it's also interesting thematically to think about, since boudoir photos are often taken to be looked at by others, it's very intentionally voyeuristic, which makes me really think about the meaning of the visuals...

tumblr_o32tpo0yyX1uvqx42o1_400.png lana-del-rey-alt-artwork-1674067761.jpg?resize=980:* fotonoticia_20221008113320_420.jpg FjY9_9gWAAA-pOR.jpg api6ivzn7__53449.1627183176.jpg?c=2

it also reminds me a lot of her maxim photoshoot in 2015 with neil as well, which referenced boudoir/actress photos – 

tumblr_ls2h9gRvlZ1qe8fuqo1_1280.jpg vjSFj0v.png 960x0.jpg?height=995&width=711&fit=bounds wlO2tl9.png

anyways i'll stop with the needlessly long posts now! but the themes of sexuality voyeurism and fame definitely come through in the photoshoot and i think the onlyfans post could definitely have been a tease (intentional or not)

sUcVobB.png

Just now, gsf said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TODAY????

ben & ed are throwing a tantrum because the A&W release date leaked, kintsugi vaguely teased stuff, shenanigans continue to happen because some people don't read every word :hillary:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, gsf said:

we have no idea, yesterday we found out A&W is coming on Tuesday but then today we heard from either eclipse or kintsugi, one of the two, said Lana's management is mad bc we know about the single so we're not sure whats happening

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

ben & ed are throwing a tantrum because the A&W release date leaked, kintsugi vaguely teased stuff, shenanigans continue to happen because some people don't read every word :hillary:

What stuff did kintsugi teased? :defeated:

2 minutes ago, gsf said:

To summarize, Lana’s team is not teaming and Kintsugi is being slandered over being silent :facepalm:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

it feels like a reference to boudoir photography and old hollywood! very classic referential lana

it's also interesting thematically to think about, since boudoir photos are often taken to be looked at by others, it's very intentionally voyeuristic, which makes me really think about the meaning of the visuals...

tumblr_o32tpo0yyX1uvqx42o1_400.png lana-del-rey-alt-artwork-1674067761.jpg?resize=980:* fotonoticia_20221008113320_420.jpg FjY9_9gWAAA-pOR.jpg api6ivzn7__53449.1627183176.jpg?c=2

it also reminds me a lot of her maxim photoshoot in 2015 with neil as well, which referenced boudoir/actress photos – 

tumblr_ls2h9gRvlZ1qe8fuqo1_1280.jpg vjSFj0v.png 960x0.jpg?height=995&width=711&fit=bounds wlO2tl9.png

anyways i'll stop with the needlessly long posts now! but the themes of sexuality voyeurism and fame definitely come through in the photoshoot and i think the onlyfans post could definitely have been a tease (intentional or not)

LOOK AT YOU COMING THRU TO MAKE MY THOT MORE TRUEEEEE <3 <3 <3 <3 ily!! ugh our minds 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Cmon there's no way they delay the single cause they would achieve nothing by doing so. They will probably re upload it there closer to the release with the actual single cover so it doesn't get leaked too :true:

Lana had whole records leak and they didn't even release them early so they won't cancel a single just cause a small portion of the internet knows about it (and it's not that deep... it's just a date and we knew it was coming anyway because of iTunes & co.)

This makes way too much sense for a lot of people on this thread to accept :true:

not me supposed to be working but instead i'm ignoring my job to be here in this wild chaos. we love to see it :lolliney:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

not me supposed to be working but instead i'm ignoring my job to be here in this wild chaos. we love to see it :lolliney:

as long as you get your paycheck :lolliney:

lanaboards (and lana presumably) wants you to get that money so you can buy more TUOB variants including that boxset that they STILL haven't put on her website yet

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

as long as you get your paycheck :lolliney:

lanaboards (and lana presumably) wants you to get that money so you can buy more TUOB variants including that boxset that they STILL haven't put on her yet

girl i'm struggling to get my bag ready but hey, i'm gonna get IT goddammit. i got the amazon preorder in, my local record shop already has a green variant saved for me (they don't have it but he knows me and knows i'll be the first one picking that up on release day), target i'm not worried about, they always have tons of copies near me. the only one i haven't gotten yet is the white one and i'll definitely be getting that box set. food vs boxset? always boxset :true:

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, lais grant said:

Guysss what if the second part of track 4 is about jim broach?? Omg is he backkkk??? Omg Lanaaaa, makes sense, because she had making a lot of references about ultra!!!!😭 

20 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

???? 

What's ur question really