Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Interviewer: tell us sum anout the album

lana: it’s cool xx🥰 but what’s more cool is my dad has an album coming out too, [essay about rob’s album]

interviewer: ur fave track of the album?

lana: the one i wrote going to taco bell with my friends 🤭, [essay about her celebrating her family and friend’s birthdays at restaurants]

interviewer: are you going on a tour

lana: 😉😉😉 all i know today i’m going fishing with rob haha! [essay about them hanging out]

well at least we would know she likes taco truck :air:

and also for giving me Margaret

3 minutes ago, LetTheLightln said:

so if interview is supposed to accompany AW and it's comng out on feb 14 they can't change the release date for the single :oprah3:

i think that’s why they chose to release single that day in the first place! Obvi not for that V day crap. :gasp:

40 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I just won two tickets to ant-man’s premiere in Dubai on Tuesday the 14th:oprah2: this is not time,

Should I double it & give it to the next person? :blush: what if it turns out that A&W won’t be released on Tuesday :trisha: HELP 

Omg girl literally go to the ant-man premiere thing😭 the single and magazine interview will still be here but you won’t get to do something like that again!!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I'm manifesting Lana posts something A&W related tonight :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

well they’ve released like 4 march issues so far so the 2/14 could be lana’s but it can also not be

no i think the people that theyve already posted are going to be IN the magazine but not on the cover like lana is, and i think theres only one physical issue a month so idk :flop: i could be wrong

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

i hope her team is smart enough to submit this album in the alternative categories, nfr! for sure would have a grammy if they did that

why does her team put her in the pop category anyway, are they trying to set her up? if they submit her songs and albums in the alternative category no doubt she’ll win a grammy for something 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ