Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Did I read too fast but is there no mention of Jimmy Jimmy CoCo Puff in those lyrics? :stareney2:

we know they are fake i'm just surprised they're back cus someone said the page was locked so no further fake lyrics would be added

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

6 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

the difference is billie is a grammy darling and has connections so it doesn’t even matter what category she’s in. lana on the other hand isn’t paying money behind the scenes/closely affiliated to the academy, so if you put her up against people like billie, ariana, etc there’s almost no chance of her winning 

The only Grammy Award she has to win is the one crowning her whole career :true: 

If we look back on her albums, they all tell a chapter of her life and every album has some gems and career highlights. She is the one of the best singer songwriter out there for sure.

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

we know they are fake i'm just surprised they're back cus someone said the page was locked so no further fake lyrics would be added

They’re actually not that bad honestly, but I think the song will be even crazier than that. :godlaugh: Like I expect a couple of WTF moments, did she just say that?

23 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Lana’s music doesn’t fit neatly into either pop or alternative imo. It’s unfortunate though because yeah, NFR would’ve won Best Alternative I think.

It’s funny that Billie won honestly. Her album hasn’t stood the test of time in my opinion, and I think NFR will have more of a lasting legacy.

18 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

everytime they put lana on pop categories i feel like they done her dirty, i can see why someone would put lust for life or born to die but so far everything else does not fit there at all

17 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Happier Than Ever (song) was in pop categories as well when like where it is pop song?:wtf3:

10 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Happy Than Ever is very much a pop song lol

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really think the Grammy’s crowned Billie to prove they were still « relevant », acknowledging young talent and not just « circle jerking » their own and established piers. 
but you’re absolutely right that NFR stood the test of time, especially when the pandemic happened (the greatest has so much more depth now, Hope’s fragility also). 
I’m curious where this new album will stand with the critics. 

5 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

the difference is billie is a grammy darling and has connections so it doesn’t even matter what category she’s in. lana on the other hand isn’t paying money behind the scenes/closely affiliated to the academy, so if you put her up against people like billie, ariana, etc there’s almost no chance of her winning 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The only Grammy Award she has to win is the one crowning her all career :true: 

If we look back on her albums, they all tell a chapter of her life and every album has some gems and career highlights. She is the one of the best singer songwriter out there for sure.

Let’s stay a bit more on topic, okey? There are threads for Grammy stuff :3 

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

I mentioned TUOB at the end of my post  :mj2: (seriously, I know I veered off topic, I even had to check if I was in the right thread :twirls:)

listening to god turn me into a flower by weyes and really hoping for ambience in the album like birds chirping, waves, chimes, bees buzzing, etc. im a sucker for nature sounds in songs :legend:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Gorls what’s happened in the last two days does someone really have the interview already catch me up besties :groundhog:

not sure if they actually have the interview BUT the new merch leaked (check the merch thread)

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

What do Ben and Ed and Lana have against teasing a song:trisha: like damn can we just get an official crumb:defeated:

Why is “official crumb” so funny to me :air2:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

45 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Whatever you say Billie stan :kiss2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif