Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

one of the many reasons i claim a&w is because i also have mommy issues :hooker:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Ugh valentines day is in a few days and i really hate the day, i need lana's music so bad rn im very tempted to just give in and listen to a&w... i guess reading everyones thoughts on it will be just as fun. i hate men. also leave miss louise alone that'll be some of us and me in 36 years ageism isnt cute oh lord :xcry: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

21 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

SO ANYWAYS. What do we think the song will be about?

We know she allegedly touches on 

Hide contents

her mommy issues

again.

I didn't know this :defeated:

we know that a&w is coming within the next week, we just got new merch news, we have the possibility of a magazine coming next week, we have other magazines coming soon… yet people still call this era boring :air:

when will lana fans ever be satisfied 

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

we know that a&w is coming within the next week, we just got new merch news, we have the possibility of a magazine coming next week, we have other magazines coming soon… yet people still call this era boring :air:

well to be fair, we need to actually see these things happen

BUT to be even more fair, even if all of that came out in the span of one week, it'll take us less than 3 pages to be back on our "so what's next? Kintsugi, please spill?" shite

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

How are some of us forgetting the virtue of patience when we went through the absolute torture of waiting for NFR for over a year ?? :horror:

Just now, MrFameKills said:

BUT to be even more fair, even if all of that came out in the span of one week, it'll take us less than 3 pages to be back on our "so what's next? Kintsugi, please spill?" shite

LITERALLY :bye:

Just now, MrFameKills said:

i think part of the reason why it's been "dry" is because there is nothing left TO spill

we have basically all the information on the album, on top of new merch news, on top of a fucking GORGEOUS photoshoot, on top of a confirmed live appearance in BRAZIL, on top of multiple confirmed interviews, on top of an upcoming single... like what else do y'all WANT

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

I don't really complain about dry eras but when everything's a "rumor" and we have to wait for literally everything to drop (and that excitement usually lasts for a week bc Lana disappears after dropping a bomb) is so frustrating

Anyway

cinnamongirI

7 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

GcKRYBx.png

Hide contents

alt covers

qMBNaY3.png Tn1gLNH.png  4kjDC5b.png

UO EXCLUSIVE

w44wNsu.png

serving FATHER (watch us being moved to the Rob Grant thread :sass:)

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

I don't really complain about dry eras but when everything's a "rumor" and we have to wait for literally everything to drop (and that excitement usually lasts for a week bc Lana disappears after dropping a bomb) is so frustrating

Anyway

cinnamongirI

yeah you’re right. at least we have something to look for though. to have this amount of info during nfr era wouldve been a blessing

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I can’t believe we used to complain about the NFR snippets she’d post pre-album.

I would much rather be semi bored waiting for an album and then have 70+ minutes of new music and 14 totally unheard songs than her post 97% of the album via lq instagram snippets over the span of 1.5 years :rip: 

I think it's fair to feel it's a little dry right now. Two months between first and second single is pretty long for eras nowadays (even though we had it worse for Chemtrails, and I guess NFR).

z63e4b99bc9bf7.gif

Just happy the drought will be over soon. 

z63e4b9d32fc25.gif